Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 5 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by mert, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well today I didnt go and made the decision to leave it to next week, I have found the last two weeks very hard, I was 100%For the first three weeks and then had an evening out for my mother in laws birthday, I ate sensibly and was very pleased with my choices on the night. Since that evening I have struggled to achieve a 100% daily and I have many shakes left where I haven't had them due to cheats. I am now TOTM this week and am trying so hard to stay with this. Why am I being do weak ? I read all the stories and weight losses and feel motivated and then go and let myself down :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just wish I had not gone for that one meal it's reLly knocked me sideways

5. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I know the feeling, I went out last Wednesday for drinks, I ended up getting a chicken kebab on the way home and only ate half, I left the other half in fridge and couldn't resist it in the morning, then continued to eat through out the day. I think you have to draw a line in the sand and just b e strong for the next day. You can't change the past so just put it behind you and star again. X

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have been like as well previously ...I think you have to set yourself a date to start 100% by ...have a calendar and do what I do and put a smiley face on to show every day 100% :) my daughter draws it and that's my key motivation as I want to show her you can do anything you set your mind to :)

Were all here to help you honey and we've all been in that boat. Just take 1 day at a time honey and you can do it x x x

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Just try to get yourself back into ketosis!! Know its not easy but you CAN do it!!! I had a bad weekend and Sun/mon/tues was horrific getting back 100% but then today i feel brill!! You can do it hun!!! XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.