Week 5 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by mert, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well today I didnt go and made the decision to leave it to next week, I have found the last two weeks very hard, I was 100%For the first three weeks and then had an evening out for my mother in laws birthday, I ate sensibly and was very pleased with my choices on the night. Since that evening I have struggled to achieve a 100% daily and I have many shakes left where I haven't had them due to cheats. I am now TOTM this week and am trying so hard to stay with this. Why am I being do weak ? I read all the stories and weight losses and feel motivated and then go and let myself down :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just wish I had not gone for that one meal it's reLly knocked me sideways

5. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I know the feeling, I went out last Wednesday for drinks, I ended up getting a chicken kebab on the way home and only ate half, I left the other half in fridge and couldn't resist it in the morning, then continued to eat through out the day. I think you have to draw a line in the sand and just b e strong for the next day. You can't change the past so just put it behind you and star again. X

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have been like as well previously ...I think you have to set yourself a date to start 100% by ...have a calendar and do what I do and put a smiley face on to show every day 100% :) my daughter draws it and that's my key motivation as I want to show her you can do anything you set your mind to :)

Were all here to help you honey and we've all been in that boat. Just take 1 day at a time honey and you can do it x x x

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Just try to get yourself back into ketosis!! Know its not easy but you CAN do it!!! I had a bad weekend and Sun/mon/tues was horrific getting back 100% but then today i feel brill!! You can do it hun!!! XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.