Week 5 weigh in

mert

Well today I didnt go and made the decision to leave it to next week, I have found the last two weeks very hard, I was 100%For the first three weeks and then had an evening out for my mother in laws birthday, I ate sensibly and was very pleased with my choices on the night. Since that evening I have struggled to achieve a 100% daily and I have many shakes left where I haven't had them due to cheats. I am now TOTM this week and am trying so hard to stay with this. Why am I being do weak ? I read all the stories and weight losses and feel motivated and then go and let myself down :-(

cherrygem said:
ITS ABOUT TRAINING UR MIND i'm in the same boat trying to get back on 100%

I just wish I had not gone for that one meal it's reLly knocked me sideways

I know the feeling, I went out last Wednesday for drinks, I ended up getting a chicken kebab on the way home and only ate half, I left the other half in fridge and couldn't resist it in the morning, then continued to eat through out the day. I think you have to draw a line in the sand and just b e strong for the next day. You can't change the past so just put it behind you and star again. X

I have been like as well previously ...I think you have to set yourself a date to start 100% by ...have a calendar and do what I do and put a smiley face on to show every day 100% :) my daughter draws it and that's my key motivation as I want to show her you can do anything you set your mind to :)

Were all here to help you honey and we've all been in that boat. Just take 1 day at a time honey and you can do it x x x

Just try to get yourself back into ketosis!! Know its not easy but you CAN do it!!! I had a bad weekend and Sun/mon/tues was horrific getting back 100% but then today i feel brill!! You can do it hun!!! XXXX

Back