week 5 WI results

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
HEYA!
Ive been working all day and only managed a quick update on my diary this morning but I lost -3.5lbs this week and -1.5 inches. Strangely I have put 2 inches on my tummy but CDC thinks this is due to my heinous constipation issue (ie Im full of s**t!!!). She hugged me lots and says that the weight i have lost on my face has taken years off me and she kept telling me that Im one of her little hard working soldiers (lol!).

I was working with a client from home and had to go out for lunch. Told client about my diet and she is amazed at how CD can change a girl. I had omlette, a charred piece of bacon and a grilled tomato (ketosis freindly, I may add) but I can honestly say I did NOT enjoy it and I felt rotten eating at lunch time.

I WILL eat chicken tonight as well because I deserve it. I work bloody hard on this diet and so an extra piece is not going to blow it but allow me some "treat" time x Its more angelic than chips and cake...mmmmm, chips and cake!!!!

Keep on trucking, kids x

Well done, Rumbly! You're doing amazing. A treat like you're planning won't knock you out of ketosis, I wouldn't think. Enjoy it, Hon. xx

Well done on your loss and enjoy your treat. ;)

well done huni you are doing fab :) xxx will we get pic update ? xx

Well done gorgeous lady!!

Enjoy your chicken xxxxxx

Back