week 5 wi woop woop

sazpom

just had my week 5 wi i was thinking i would be happy with 2 pound but ive lost 4 pound i am so happy i love this diet !!!:thankyou: to every one.
and me and my partner have been together 5 years today i would love to go out tonight with him for a meal but they is NO WAY im going to cook him something nice and wait till i hit my goal !!!:D

Well done honey - great loss! :)

5 years - wahey!! :) Me and my bf will be together 5 years on april 1st (april fools day! i thought he was fooling me when he asked me lol haha)

Well done girls, it was my 1 year anniversary yesterday ..felt weird not cooking or going out but in this past year i've put 2 stone on!!!, lifes a b!"£ch!!!lol, day two today feeling positive xx

Well i have put on about 9stone in 5 years!!!!!!!!! shocking isnt it!

Well done Saz on the excellent weight loss!

Congrats on the 5 year anniversary! Just think, when you are done with LT you can go out and have a celebratory meal (healthy of course). Keep up the good work!

Well done on your loss hunnee :)

Well done and happy anniversary :)

I second that .... well done and happy anniversary ... the celebration can wait can't it? You'll enjoy it so much more in a few weeks - give OH an IOU :) xx

Congratulations you're doing gr8. Keep up the good work. Happy anniversary. Ive been with my other half from high school and we are now going out 20yrs this year. He seen me all shapes and sizes.

Well done and happy anniversary. So instead of him bringing you out for a meal......he will just have to be your sex slave for the night! Go burn them calories hun! LOL!

thanks to every ones kind words you could say i burnt off a few cals lol im sure ill make up for it when i hit target a nice meal out thats what i miss the most x

Back