• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 WI

tafflass

Silver Member
amazing loss hun x
congrats and good luck this week x

oh and how did you manage to have an even bigger loss your second week?i'm gobsmacked!:eek:

wow, that's superb weight loss. really stunning!

well done you! and well done for persevering with the water - whatever you're doing it's working!

Thanks ladies.....positive comments go such a long way towards spurring you on!!

Tafflass - My first weigh in was after 5 days. So, my second weigh in was covering 9 days.....thats the reason I lost more the 2nd week!! :)

x

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Fantastic!!!!!

Nearly 15% of your body weight gone already in just 5 weeks!!!

Well done and you are so getting there!!

Have a great week and hope you do well with the water....just start drinking as soon as you get up, that is what I do and it helps me to fit in the full 4 litres a day! Good luck.

WOAH! That is astonishing! Such a short time! Congratulations!

My tip for water -I have five 500ml bottles that I fill and put four in the freezer, one in the fridge over night. In the morning I take one out the freezer and start drinking the fridge one. Each time I finish a bottle I refill it and take another one out to melt while I drink the already melting one.

This is all coming out very confusing I think lol,

Basically I have 5 bottles which I rotate. I also drink half a pint (from a glass) before and after each shake.

That's how I've managed my water this time :D

Well done again!

Wooo!! Well done!!! :D

Xx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
Very well done to you, you have done so well to date and half way there, that's fab. Wishing you all the best. Keep sipping the water.
Doirin

Well done hun, you are doing fantastically well.

x

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
woop woop! well done skinnyminny, you must feel fantastic! x