Week 5 WI

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
I lost 4lbs yay even with my carb loaded cheat on saturday and knocking myself out of ketosis and starving for 3 days again it was HELL! But i got there in the end and im doing 100% this next week. Im in the 10's yay 10stone 11lbs i cant believe it im soooooo haaaaappppppyyyyy :)

my stats are nearly the same as you but not having as good a result i've been 100% for 3 weeks and only lost 11 lbs and the scales havnt moved in 5 days :( now thinking about re-feed as had enough of weight not coming of whatever i do x well done

:DYay congrats Cham!! Must be a great feeling being in the 10's! I think it was 16 years ago the last time I was in that weight range, I would feel super skinny being that now:)

Have a lovely day!

Great loss well done :) x

Cham Pers said:
I lost 4lbs yay even with my carb loaded cheat on saturday and knocking myself out of ketosis and starving for 3 days again it was HELL! But i got there in the end and im doing 100% this next week. Im in the 10's yay 10stone 11lbs i cant believe it im soooooo haaaaappppppyyyyy :)

Wowwwww, am well chuffed for ya. In the 10's ey... Simply wonderful.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for your support thro my tough days youve all helped me thro it when ive been down. :)

Baileyboo i dont know how much water you drink but i seriously drink alot about 5 litres on a quiet day and about 6 1/2 on other days. I told my pharmacist and she said if i need to drink then drink. I have the flapjacks too and they make me thirsty. Keep with it give it a couple more weeks to even out. On week 3 i only lost 2.5lbs and was gutted but 5 weeks in it kinda evens out so please stick with it a bit longer hunny :)

Well done Cham. So thrilled for you babe xx

Thanku my lovelies Loz and Lolakerry :) im the happiest ive been for ages. It somehow makes the torture worthwhile (i keep saying torture because the last 3 days were hell when i kicked myself out of ketosis) i cant belueve that i clawed my way back but somehow i did! Phew :)

Well done cham! :D xxx

In the 10s!!!!! That's fab. Well done.

well done Cham im delighted for you great loss :) xx

I lost 4lbs yay even with my carb loaded cheat on saturday and knocking myself out of ketosis and starving for 3 days again it was HELL! But i got there in the end and im doing 100% this next week. Im in the 10's yay 10stone 11lbs i cant believe it im soooooo haaaaappppppyyyyy :)[/QUOT

excellent cham well done to you :clap:, how i would love to be 10st again. keep going girly you doing brill :0clapper:

Thanks peeps! Its been tough to say the least but im happy to be in the 10's! :)

Back