• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 WI .......

Well following on from last weeks disastrous 1lb, i have lost 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!! and its my aam week. It has lifted my spirits soooooooo much - i was very down last week :-(

This now takes my weight loss to 2stone 4lbs in 5 weeks. Thanks to you all on minis - you have all kept me focused and on track at some of my difficult times!!!!!

:grouphugg:

Lots of love

Kj xxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Caress

Silver Member
S: 26st6lb G: 13st1lb
That's fantastic, well done to you. It gives you the incentive and inspiration to carry on. 1lb loss is still 1lb loss, it all counts and 2st 4lb is brilliant.

Way to go kayjay,
Glad your funk has passed. You can do this! Your off to a great start, best of luck in reaching your goal.

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Well done KJ, thats fantastic. I had a pound loss last week and was fed up, to a 5lb los this week. Think I either do brill or rubbish, even though I always stick 100% to it - weird!! But think, over 2 stone in 5 weeks, I bet you would never have believed you could achieve so much in such a short time a few week agos before you started CD?? Keep it up!!!