Week 5 WI....

Rhian26

Hey. Well,another 3.5lb gone! So pleased as for some reason thought i hadn't lost this week!! Dont know why!! TOTM is approaching and feeling a tad weepy but hey, another week gone and only have 3 weeks left till re-feed!
This site is so inspiring and has helped me on this journey so much so thanks to everyone.....you know who you are xx :flowers:

Oh, and a message for Fifi....the pharmacy was praising you yesterday!! Took my friend in cause he wanted to start and Higgy was telling him all about you!! You should be the face of Peel Green Pharmacy LT!!! xxxx

Awww well done honey! Damn bloody TOTM hey?!
Well done again xxx

Cheers Tracey. You were my inspiration to start so thanks a million xxx

Well done Rhian, thats a great loss well done xx

Hey. Well,another 3.5lb gone! So pleased as for some reason thought i hadn't lost this week!! Dont know why!! TOTM is approaching and feeling a tad weepy but hey, another week gone and only have 3 weeks left till re-feed!
This site is so inspiring and has helped me on this journey so much so thanks to everyone.....you know who you are xx :flowers:

Oh, and a message for Fifi....the pharmacy was praising you yesterday!! Took my friend in cause he wanted to start and Higgy was telling him all about you!! You should be the face of Peel Green Pharmacy LT!!! xxxx

well done on a great loss :)

stick with it....nearly there.....

Debz xx

Well done chuckles ... you'll soon be there!!!!!! I hate TOTM with avengence!!!! MEN should have them Not women

thanks x

Yeah, i agree!! And it does my head in more cause i've had all my kids so no need for them anymore!! Curse you TOTM!! xx

Just read Fi's thread on saggy skin and Tracey, you said you had section and i've had 3 with all mine. What do you do? Just sit up's?? Really wanna get rid of that saggy part where the numb scar is!!! xx

Thank you hun, ya makin me blush xx

Rhian = well done! Great loss! You are nearly there now! Have you got the wedding dress yet or are you waiting till target.....Have you also got the honeymoon bikini yet???? You will look fantastic for the big day and the big holiday!!!!

Rhian = well done! Great loss! You are nearly there now! Have you got the wedding dress yet or are you waiting till target.....Have you also got the honeymoon bikini yet???? You will look fantastic for the big day and the big holiday!!!!

HeY! Yeah i have my wedding dress which i bought in a size 12 and i now fit into it!! Haven't got the bikini yet......and not too sure i'll be getting one!! Tried a couple on yesterday and i still dont have a bikini body!! Not too sure i ever will!! xx

Back