week 5

may

Hi am on my 5th week and still doing the ss(6 weeks on monday) just wanted to know is anyone else in their 5th week (or over) still on the ss and how do youse feel without aam .?
spoke to my cdc last night she said if i feel alright to carry on (you can do it now up to 12 weeks).
I feel fine i dont feel i need to add a meal just yet see how i go in a few weeks .:)

may x

I was not aware you can do this,but once you have added a meal your weight looses normally are much higher
good luck

I was given the choice of doing AAM week in week 5 or after the 12 weeks, but my CDC advised taking AAM now which is what I was hoping for!! she said my weight loss might slow down this week but I should see an increase next week when i go back to SS.

and I have to say I really enjoyed my chicken and broccoli and cauliflower last night!! I've been looking forward to it for AGES!

now I just have to be ultra good over the weekend, this is the first time I've had proper food in the flat in 4 weeks.. must not stray!!

She did say that to me to you will gain a little weight when you start aam but if you want to lose the weight quicker to stay on the ss.
Sounds like you realy enjoyed it :) (cauliflower love the stuff) looking forward to a nice meal at the end of this .
Are you staying on ss until the 12 week?

may x

I'm saving my aam to next week (will be 6 weeks in) because we're going to the mother-in-laws for easter sunday to have dinner. I'll be toddling in with chocolatey easter eggs for the kids in one had and my sad little chicken breast in the other.
I'm personally going to be a bit different with my aam week and only have a meal every other day and see how that goes.
BTW does anyone know if you can have tuna in brine on aamw?

may - cauliflower is lush :D I didn't bother cooking it or anything, cos for one tablespoon full I couldn't be bothered!! I just bought a pack of ready cooked, skinless chicken, and chopped it into tiny pieces, and chopped up my broccoli and cauliflower as well and made it last ages :D had to fight the cats off though, don't they realise I'm only allowed that tiny bit?!!

I'm going back on to SS after this yes, but by the time I get to week 12 it will mean I've had a couple of AAM's rather than just the one, so I can practice resisting temptation!!!

kelly - I don't think we can have tuna on AAM, I think that comes in at the 790 stage.

I'm saving my aam to next week (will be 6 weeks in) because we're going to the mother-in-laws for easter sunday to have dinner. I'll be toddling in with chocolatey easter eggs for the kids in one had and my sad little chicken breast in the other.
I'm personally going to be a bit different with my aam week and only have a meal every other day and see how that goes.
BTW does anyone know if you can have tuna in brine on aamw?

It's a no to tuna in brine but you can have it in springwater.

i am half way through wk 6, was supposed to have aam last week but only had 2 'meals'...
didnt want to eat and didnt feel i needed to.
my cdc was not impressed and said i should continue my aam this week, i am not!
bit scared about losing control and would rather lose weight faster!!!

Back