Week 5

oxoxallyoxox

Well had my 5th weigh in yesterday and lost 3lb so im thrilled! They started hinting that another 2 weeks and thats it but ive lost hardly any weight off my belly - and its not a case of toning up I will take pics tonight and post them. My MIL wants me to come off the tfr and start having 1meal too - think she misses feeding me. But I told her no way. My OH understands and thinks I should go until I feel comfortable.

Ill get to 10 and see...

hey well done you!! I too lost 3lbs.. I figured with all my tooth problems last week and not drinking enough water (cant get back into drinking the stuff) its pretty good weight loss.

Yeah my pharmacist asked me if I wanted to continue with it.. eh yes I havent reached my final goal of course I want to stick with it! sometimes I just wonder about them :D

Thanks hun - ye im not coming off until im ready either. I thought my ideal weight would have been 10 but i think I need to change it to 9.5. My belly is still very big its horrible. Ive only come down 1 dress size.

Everywhere else has shrunk my boobs my arms and especially my bum and legs. Maybe this is the week my belly disapears!

hi guys yeah i agree with you lumpyroo,do wats best for you,
i got one of those universal contour body wraps on wed,they rock i last 11 inches you could get one of those and ask them to put extra clay on your belly,there about90 euro per session,maybe cheaper for u ,ya know dublin prices lol

Well done oxall on your weight loss, you are flying!

well done hun - good luck with the next week!! :)

that is fab! Well done you.

Well done Ally, thats a great loss.
OH is right xxx

Well done on this weeks loss...keep it up until your where you want to be..(as long as it a good healthy weight for your height obviously) xx

Back