Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

oooooough...we are bad aren't we?? (not in the cheating and moaning about it sense.....look at me, can't stop now!)

Thats over half a stone!! i fecken hate you.......can I have 8.5 lbs this week please? can I moan if I don't and have been an angel??:D:D:D plllllllleeeeeeeease

Thats over half a stone!! i fecken hate you.......can I have 8.5 lbs this week please? can I moan if I don't and have been an angel??:D:D:D plllllllleeeeeeeease

LOL NO YOU DON"T!

Yeah, alright... IF you stick to it 100% and don't have a good loss you can moan... but you are only one step up from a freakin' stick insect so can't possibly expect to lose 8.5lbs in one week!!! ;) ;) :p

A disappointing 2.8lb loss this week.

I know I should be glad that I still lost as it was my first AAM week, I'm smack in the middle of my period and I had a great loss last week and I have lost inches so I should be positive, just don't feel it!

Well done on another great loss!! As they say over here ' now yeere suppin diesil' lol

You've got da power!!!

wheeeeeeeee!!! go Jennie go Jennie!! it's your burfday....erm...it WAS your burfday the other day....drat. My song is ruined now.Humph!!! Go yoooooooooou!!!! smashing up the pounds there! xx

Well done youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

week 7 weigh in results

I lost 4.8lbs this week!!!! :D :D :D

Ailsa worked it out, that makes a total of 3 stone 1.1lbs in 7 weeks! YIPPEEE!!!!

Am so pleased - must be all that boogieing I did Saturday night! lol I don't care why just glad it's another 4.8lbs off never to be seen again!!

You are rocking and rolling hunny, rocking and rolling.:D :D

So proud of you - well done......just imagine if we'd stayed a while longer and danced some more on Saturday night - you'd have probably lost over 5lbs:D .........but seriously over 3 stone in 7 weeks.....WOW.......:D :D

Best get me head out the biscuit tin:eek: and get back at it else you'll be overtaking me.....LOL;) :D

Lots of love

Best get me head out the biscuit tin:eek: and get back at it else you'll be overtaking me.....LOL;) :D

BETTER NOT LET IT GET BACK IN THERE YOUNG LADY!!! lol How crap would YOU feel if I overtook you by the time we get to the Toon! (mind you, that WOULD be miraculous!!!!) lol... just you stop cheating madam! I will be having firm words with you young lady! LMAO!!!

BETTER NOT LET IT GET BACK IN THERE YOUNG LADY!!! lol How crap would YOU feel if I overtook you by the time we get to the Toon! (mind you, that WOULD be miraculous!!!!) lol... just you stop cheating madam! I will be having firm words with you young lady! LMAO!!!

You wagging that finger at me??????????????;) ;)

Back