Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

waggling finger is like your trade mark!!! hee hee!!!!

4.8lbs!! I am sooooooooper jealous. How come I can't lose that much in a week??!! waaaaaah!!!:D

well done you though honey!!!

xx

Got weighed on Tuesday - only lost 0.8lb this week and major league pi$$ed off. (See my diary!)

Still, overall its good and inches are going too.. and I do feel better and will still stick to it.. but it's tougher when you know you've done all you can and still get this kind of result. I know that next Tues will be loads better.. TOTM etc done with (well, almost)...

That's fantastic to have such a great weight loss in week 9. Well done!!!!

brilliant, well done - you must feel really pleased with what you have done

I hope that you can fly through christmas without any major problems

just realised I hadn't posted this weeks weight loss.. well.. fly through it I did!! (although it did get a bit turbulent).. and I lost.. 6.8lbs!! (another 0.3lbs and that will mean I have hit the 4.5 stone marker!)

I was so shocked that I cried.. so.. onward and upward so to speak.. lol..

Hi ,
I think that TOTM is quite irrelivant as it all evens itself out anyway!! Your weight loss is really inspiring. Good luck at the gym. Just take it easy and don't over do things.
Well done and keep up the great work.
xx

Stardreamer said:
I think that TOTM is quite irrelivant as it all evens itself out anyway!!

Understood, but it is very relevant for that week as a very low loss (like the week I only lost 0.8lbs) can do some serious damage to the leetle grey cells despite logically knowing that it will even out over time.. can be very disheartening and an easy opt out to cheat.. (if that's the choice made ;) )

Your weight loss is really inspiring. Good luck at the gym. Just take it easy and don't over do things. Well done and keep up the great work.
xx

Thanks :D I am taking things easy with the gym and told the instructor all about the diet and how I cannot do too much or will be flaking out! lol He is pretty good about it all, although I do think he still expects more of me than is absolutely essential.. but then, I guess that's the nature of his work! lol Thanks though,... great advice :D and very kind of you to say so too :D

Yes I know what you mean about TOTM as I ended up putting 1lb pound on on weigh in day and really did feel like chucking in the diet but I am so glad that I didn't.
Men are so luckck that they don't have these problems!! LoL!!
xx

.................Men are so luckck that they don't have these problems!! LoL!!
xx

oh yes we do -especially if we have a bad week - number 2 on my list of reasons for a not so good week :D

Bit disappointed as just 2lbs off this week, but really and truthfully I had hoped to reach that 5 stone mark... normally I wouldn't expect nor hope to lose 4.4 in a week, lol, so , lesson learned, be grateful for the loss, no matter how small as it is the accumulative amount that counts!! :D

Well done any how!

Right, podwer your nose, fragrance yourself and knock him back!

You'vegot a DATE!:D

Back