Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

Congratulations. I know you are a bit disappointed but you need not be remember you are doing exceptionally well and we are all in awe.
Irene xx

I hope you weren't disappointed ,was the 2.4lbs gone????

Even if it wasn't you have done fantastically well. I hope I can do as well as you.

Good Luck
Sarah

hello and congrats on your fantastic weight loss ive been reading you posts over the last few days and ive been in stitches you have a lovely way with words :D i started on lipotrim 8 days ago and in my darkest moments its brought a big smile to my face ;),keep up the good work and i also have over 100lbs to lose so may i please join you all ? :p

WELL DONE!!!

OVER 5 STONES GAWN AND NEVER TO RETURN!

what an inspiration u r. looking forward to hearing u smash the 6 stone mark!

xxxxxx

hello and congrats on your fantastic weight loss ive been reading you posts over the last few days and ive been in stitches you have a lovely way with words :D i started on lipotrim 8 days ago and in my darkest moments its brought a big smile to my face ;),keep up the good work and i also have over 100lbs to lose so may i please join you all ? :p

So glad you enjoy my diary, lol.. and well done on starting on Lipotrim! Of course you may join in with everyone.. there is a special thread just for people like you and me who have over the 100lbs to lose.. it's called WeMitts.. have a look and there you will find some of the loveliest most supportive people in this world!! There is another thread called the Century Club.. same kind of idea and targeted specifically at those with 100lbs + to lose. :D

You will find this site is a lifeline for you and believe me.. in those dark hours it is soooo uplifting to know that there is always someone around to talk (message) with and share your triumphs as well as tribulations! :D If you haven't already done so., I would definitely encourage you to keep a diary - for your own use.. it's such a great way to offload things, celebrate, cry, lol.. it's a brilliant release. Anyway, thanks for the kind words and well done again on making a life-changing decision! :D

WELL DONE!!!

OVER 5 STONES GAWN AND NEVER TO RETURN!

what an inspiration u r. looking forward to hearing u smash the 6 stone mark!

xxxxxx

Hee hee hee.. I am SO chuffed! I'm not even thinking about how long the next stone will take but when I get close I'll probably get impatient again.. lol ;) Thanks Karen :D

Thanks Sandra - I lost 4.6lbs this week and am DEAD CHUFFED!!!! :D :D :D

Mega well done FFnf.

5 stone gone forever - only another 1st and you are halfway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Mega well done FFnf.

5 stone gone forever - only another 1st and you are halfway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

thanks :D I hadn't worked that out - blimey! I could be halfway by the end of Feb!! OOoooh how exciting!!! :D :D :D thanks for working it out for me - maths is NOT my strong point ;) xxx

My goodness Jen it is just dropping off you!!!! Well done you will be at goal in no time!!!!
Hee hee.. thanks Karen.. another 7 or 8 months I reckon.. (still have 7stone something to go!!).. but this is my last winter as a fatty! :D :D :D

Hiya Jennie

Just catching up with the threads as my internet was off most of yesterday.

Well done on breaking through the 5 stone barrier - what a fantastic achievement, you're a star and a true inspiration.
xxx

Congratulations Jennie over five stone in 14 weeks is amazing:D

You must be over the moon on how well your doing.

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Jennie over five stone in 14 weeks is amazing:D

You must be over the moon on how well your doing.

Love Mini xxx

Aww, thanks Mini. I am amazed to be honest! Just home a little while ago from this weeks weigh in and lost another 1.2lbs, which isn't loads, but it's ok :D

Next week I'm gonna hopefully smash into those 17s! (currently 18st 1.4lbs) :D

That is an awesome amount in such a short time FF&F!

Bravo!! Well done!! Just shows what can be achieved on this diet with a bit of grit and determination :)

well done hun, just back from my weigh in, only 1/2lb, but i know why, had bars this week which in turn gave me the nibbles, not serious but enough to decrease my loss this week
xx:)

Aww, thanks Mini. I am amazed to be honest! Just home a little while ago from this weeks weigh in and lost another 1.2lbs, which isn't loads, but it's ok :D

Next week I'm gonna hopefully smash into those 17s! (currently 18st 1.4lbs) :D

Well done honey.

Back