Week 6 and its still going!!!

Nat

Just reporting in on my week 6 weight loss which is 4lb, am very happy!! Although i have to admit that i am now finding it a bit harder than at the beginning, am a little fed up of shakes, soups and bars but am determined to carry on as 2 stone in 6 weeks is not to be sniffed at!!

It's my birthday on Sunday and can't decide whether to have a sensible meal out or forget it and just carry on, i think i will see what the day brings.

Hope the rest of you are having good weight losses and doing well this week too!:):)

Nat

You're doing great! 2st in 6wks is brilliant! :D
Wow your half way there going by your ticker well done you must be so proud of yourself.

Have you noticed a change in your clothes yet??

Have you tried the tetras to mix it up a little?? I freeze the chocolate ones and bring them into work the next day.. they melt by around 10.30am.. like eating ice cream... I dont take the shakes anymore they're too sweet for me.

So I have my frozen tetra in the morning, bar at aroung 2 or 3 with a cup of tea .. then soup when I get home around 6

Fabulous weight loss...and enjoy your birthday.

You would also try mix a mousse...for a change or making a muffin out of a shake pack.Loads of pack ideas in the sticky....sometimes it is good to mix it up a bit

thanks jelly belly, i am proud of myself and the difference in my clothes and shape is amazing, i have gone from a very very tight 18 on the bottom to a loose 16 and an 18 sometimes pushing a 20 on the top to a comfortable 16 so am very very pleased, i feel a million times better and its great that im almost halfway there.

That's a good idea about the tetras i will try the ice cream thingy as sounds yummy and is something different, i think i will also try soups again as have been off them for a while.

thanks for the tips and well done on your weight loss too!

Susan, your weight loss is amazing, you must be so pleased with yourself!!

thanks for your tips, will have a play around this week, am not going to let myself get bored.

Well done Nat 2lbs for me this week, but did have 2 dine outs. great to see you got to 2 stone. I'm going away this week so having a week off. I will def be back SSing the week after so we'll catch up then.
Carol (cillabatty)
x

Oh well done, that is brilliant!

know what u mean about the birthday thing mines on the 21st April. I would like to go out and just be carb free which would keep me in ketosis but once in frankie n benny's I know the salad will not be an option!

that's exactly my worry debbie, i will go out full of good intentions but will they last when i see the menu??!! but on the other hand its only one meal, it won't make me put on my 2st loss now will it, and i won't have trouble carrying on with ss as am too determined!!

i will report back on monday morning!!

Back