Week 6 and its still going!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nat, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Just reporting in on my week 6 weight loss which is 4lb, am very happy!! Although i have to admit that i am now finding it a bit harder than at the beginning, am a little fed up of shakes, soups and bars but am determined to carry on as 2 stone in 6 weeks is not to be sniffed at!!

It's my birthday on Sunday and can't decide whether to have a sensible meal out or forget it and just carry on, i think i will see what the day brings.

Hope the rest of you are having good weight losses and doing well this week too!:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Nat

You're doing great! 2st in 6wks is brilliant! :D
    Wow your half way there going by your ticker well done you must be so proud of yourself.

Have you noticed a change in your clothes yet??

Have you tried the tetras to mix it up a little?? I freeze the chocolate ones and bring them into work the next day.. they melt by around 10.30am.. like eating ice cream... I dont take the shakes anymore they're too sweet for me.

So I have my frozen tetra in the morning, bar at aroung 2 or 3 with a cup of tea .. then soup when I get home around 6

4. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Fabulous weight loss...and enjoy your birthday.

You would also try mix a mousse...for a change or making a muffin out of a shake pack.Loads of pack ideas in the sticky....sometimes it is good to mix it up a bit

5. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks jelly belly, i am proud of myself and the difference in my clothes and shape is amazing, i have gone from a very very tight 18 on the bottom to a loose 16 and an 18 sometimes pushing a 20 on the top to a comfortable 16 so am very very pleased, i feel a million times better and its great that im almost halfway there.

That's a good idea about the tetras i will try the ice cream thingy as sounds yummy and is something different, i think i will also try soups again as have been off them for a while.

thanks for the tips and well done on your weight loss too!

6. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Susan, your weight loss is amazing, you must be so pleased with yourself!!

thanks for your tips, will have a play around this week, am not going to let myself get bored.

7. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done Nat 2lbs for me this week, but did have 2 dine outs. great to see you got to 2 stone. I'm going away this week so having a week off. I will def be back SSing the week after so we'll catch up then.
    Carol (cillabatty)
    x

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done u, that is brill you are flying along. Hope your son has a nice birthday!

9. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oh well done, that is brilliant!

10. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    know what u mean about the birthday thing mines on the 21st April. I would like to go out and just be carb free which would keep me in ketosis but once in frankie n benny's I know the salad will not be an option!

11. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    that's exactly my worry debbie, i will go out full of good intentions but will they last when i see the menu??!! but on the other hand its only one meal, it won't make me put on my 2st loss now will it, and i won't have trouble carrying on with ss as am too determined!!

i will report back on monday morning!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.