Week 6 feeling down

Mel2110

Hi

on week 6 have lost 19lbs - weigh in tomorrow

feeling really down and unhappy, I'm not hungry but have hit a low not sure if it's time to stop CWP maybe it's not for me.

anyone else felt like this on week 6?
xx

Keep going. You have done so well already.

How much do you want to lose?

Sometimes you need a step two week if your feeling like that. So you feel a little bit normal. Stick with it and your come out the other side.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs

I want to lose another 2.5 stone - 3 stone . You have done so well how did you get your weight loss to pick back up? Iv been -2lbs for last two weeks and I'm sure I'll be the same tomorrow which is also getting me down I think. So you think I should have a step 2 week and that might help.

thanks for replying xx

Hi,

Please don't give up... it is soooo worth it in the end... I know it does get you down and I know how hard it can be .. but believe me when you open the wardrobe and NONE of your dresses fit and your jeans? well they fall off without undoing them... that is when you know...'it is worth it' Feel proud of what you have done so far... just think if you do the same in the next 6 weeks you are half way there.

Oh and just a thought.... try going to the local store and picking up 9 yes NINE bags of sugar and walking around with them.... bet you can't !!! Just pile 'em up and think... OMG they were all on my hips/waist..

Hmmm Keep going... I had weeks of no loss (three on the trot) how depressed?? but you know what? sometimes your body just seems to rest, then voilà..kicks in again - - - whoop !

Keep the faith

May
x

Thank you soon much you've really helped me I mean that and especially knowing you have been there and came out the other side and achieved your goal which is amazing you are an inspiration.

how long did it take you to lose your weight ? I was 13 6 and my goal is 9 but I'm pretty sure I'll be happy at 10 my bmi will be 25 I would be happy with that.

I have just stuck with it 100% really.

Some weeks it's low some weeks it surprises me!

2-3 lb a week is amazing.

It might be that you just want a bit of food. I remember feeling like that around week 6 ish and had a step 2 week on week 7.

That might sort you out!

Good luck. You can do it.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs

Hi,

Gload to be of help... I started out on 14th May this year...BIG note on the calender. I was 13:9 and wanted to get to 11 stone... I had big motivation as I had a wedding to go to in August, which was what started me on my journey... You know when you try everything on and think OMG... What a sight !! ;-( So I began..

I hit my initial goal two weeks before the wedding - Result.. I had bought a dress about two months previous which just didn't do up..again no pressure! Yep, it fit and I felt amazing !!

Wedding was fab but I thought... 'what if'...?? And decided to go for another stone and try to get to 10 stone. TBH I think it is a step too far for me... I am as of this morning 10:5 and a size 10 I don't think I want to get any smaller.. I'm also the other side of 45 so don't want to start looking haggard and wrinkly / old... If that makes sense?

As of yesterday I am on step 3 so eating a bit more and aiming to maintain.... it feels odd... so fingers crossed!

Keep the faith..you will look amazing at 10st...just think of all those bags of sugar sat on your hips and butt !! :giggle:

Oh size wise I went form 14/16 to a 10/12

That's absolutely amazing honestly well done !!!!
I was a 16 at 13st 6lb so I'm reckoning for me to be a ten ill need to go below 10st

I wanted to be at 10st by Xmas but can't see it happening as I'm at 12st 1lb as of last Thursday so think that's maybe too ambitious which I' quite sad about.

if it's ok please let me know how you get on as it would be good to see how maintaining goes xxxx

Back