Step 1 Sole Source + Week 6 has been the hungriest week to date- started picking & want more :)

gero1

I was so focused & strong up until I had my 1st treat day Glastonbury Friday - a Mexican meal with work & I had a side salad for my starter, then an 8oz sirloin steak with salad for main & a slice of chocolate birthday cake - Saturday I was good - Sunday roast pork & green vg but I have craved food since then, mouth is watering at thought of a pig out ;)( I failed again on Wednesday with 5 big Brazil nuts in chocolate & 5 chewy strawberry sweets at the cinema. I have felt so hungry everyday this week, even light headed today & not drank as much water :(

I'm 18lbs down & want to shift a further 10lbs but it feels so far away after the week I've had - I'm dreaming of food & looking at every takeaway as I drive along with sheer intent!

PS. I am on 4 shakes a day, I have on a handful of occasions had 2/3 shakes & some chicken & green salad this week & last but it only makes me hungrier after - I need to get back on 4 shakes only...........please help!!

Re: Week 6 has been the hungriest week to date- started picking & want more :)

The problem is you have knocked yourself out of ketosis, so you are effectively having to start all over again. You need to bee 100% to get back in to it or you will just continue to be hungry

Yep I agree that must be what has happened, I am going to do a test at weigh in tomorrow & pull my reins back in - I suppose it should only take 5 days........

It's the Big Mac floaters I am getting in my eyes that are bugging me lol. I'm craving things I've never bothered with before grrrr!!

I was so focused & strong up until I had my 1st treat day Glastonbury Friday - a Mexican meal with work & I had a side salad for my starter, then an 8oz sirloin steak with salad for main & a slice of chocolate birthday cake - Saturday I was good - Sunday roast pork & green vg but I have craved food since then, mouth is watering at thought of a pig out ;)( I failed again on Wednesday with 5 big Brazil nuts in chocolate & 5 chewy strawberry sweets at the cinema. I have felt so hungry everyday this week, even light headed today & not drank as much water :(

I'm 18lbs down & want to shift a further 10lbs but it feels so far away after the week I've had - I'm dreaming of food & looking at every takeaway as I drive along with sheer intent!

It is really difficult to get back into the swing of it if you have a "off plan" day...I have done it a few times myself however it is possible! Just stay focused, drink the water, keep yourself busy and ketosis will come back. Try to stick to plan as much as possible even if you have days planned out etc as it does seem to get harder stopping and starting!

Back