Week 6 Over I CANNOT believe the result :D:D:D

slimmerplz

Hey all,

So I got weighed this morning after 6 weeks completely 100% TFR and I have lost another 8Ibs!!!!! I am so so happy right now it is just so unbelievable. That is given me a total weight loss of 51Ibs in 6 weeks aka 3st 9Ib :D

Hope you are all doing ok hold on in there this diet really does work!!!

That is an amazing loss well well done !

Sliimer what r u doing to get these fab results, are u exercising xx

Hey foxeeylady, Yes I am doing exercise I do about 2 hrs of walking with my job and then I tend to do the wii of an evening which helps and just 3ltrs of still water a day.

Hope this helps!! :D x

WOW is all I can say! Congratulations! Are you and other people noticing a big difference in how you look now? Have you gone down many clothes sizes?

WOW is all I can say! Congratulations! Are you and other people noticing a big difference in how you look now? Have you gone down many clothes sizes?

Thank you, Yea I have started to notice a little difference in my body I could notice it in my face pretty much after the first week I have dropped 2 dress sizes so far but till have 5 1/2 stone to go :(

Hope all is going ok for you! x

Wow you have done fab hun well done!!!! Is there a secret to your huge losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you have done fab hun well done!!!! Is there a secret to your huge losses xx

Hey Sammie, Thank you :D No there is no secret to my losses just plenty of water and exercise each day however I have picked up the bug which has been going round and therefore have been bed ridden all day yesterday and by how I am feeling this morning all day today so havent been able to do anything so fingers crossed it doesnt slow me down for my friday weigh-in :cry:

Good Luck, hope your doing all ok, If I can do it anyone can cz I have the worst will power ever lol :D:D x

Aww god I bet that is awful I hate being ill!!
I am so excited for tomorrows first WI although nervous im not going to get a big loss lol strange huh... It's you lot that keep me going, if it wasn't for all your willpower I may have given up by now lol, this time I am determined to do this and it will work lol, well done again though I bet your feeling great xx

Aww god I bet that is awful I hate being ill!!
I am so excited for tomorrows first WI although nervous im not going to get a big loss lol strange huh... It's you lot that keep me going, if it wasn't for all your willpower I may have given up by now lol, this time I am determined to do this and it will work lol, well done again though I bet your feeling great xx

Yea it is awful I hate feeling sorry for myself and the worst of it is because I am on this diet I cant even have a noce hot drink cz I dont Like Coffee and I dont like black tea or green tea so im screwed lol and ovi the down side of not allowed any naughties haha.

I think we all get nervous about our first WI hun I get nervous at all of mine but on my 1st week I was 100% positive I hadnt lost anythin cz the bf has taken the scales from me and I had lost 17Ib!!!! So keep your chin up this is probs 100% the hardest diet there is out there but you get big results quickly so it makes it all worth it :D

I usually come on here at lease twice a day so if you ever need any support or advice just message me and I will be more than happy to help you out. All the best for your 1st WI fingers crossed for you!!! x

Aww thanks hun that's really nice of you, I don't think iv lost anything and I won't look on the scales I'm quite good like that lol... That is a massive loss I can't believe how big your first WI is!!!! I hope mine is a good one, what was your starting weight? If you don't mind me asking? My start is 17:13lb (hopefully not that now lol)
I'm on the sofa with my blanket and pillow feeling so tired and cold lol xxx

Aww thanks hun that's really nice of you, I don't think iv lost anything and I won't look on the scales I'm quite good like that lol... That is a massive loss I can't believe how big your first WI is!!!! I hope mine is a good one, what was your starting weight? If you don't mind me asking? My start is 17:13lb (hopefully not that now lol)
I'm on the sofa with my blanket and pillow feeling so tired and cold lol xxx

No probs hun, oh im a pain for looking on the scales if there so thats y the bf took the away #sob sob lol i'm sure you will have a gd weight loss hun keep positive! My starting weight was 19st 1 :cry: and am now down to 15st 6 after 6 weeks :D still not great but am heading in the right direction!! Yea I felt the cold really bad for probs the 1st 2 weeks but it does pass honest!! x

Wow that is such a good loss in such a short time, I can't wait until I can say iv lost 3stone plus... Feels so far away but yet so close (if that makes sense) I am so exhausted today lol, must be why they say not to exercise on the first week lol!!! I am aiming for "20 weeks" then reassess it once I'm there on how well I'm doing, 19 weeks from tomorrow whoop lol xx

Thank you, Yea I have started to notice a little difference in my body I could notice it in my face pretty much after the first week I have dropped 2 dress sizes so far but till have 5 1/2 stone to go :(

Hope all is going ok for you! x

That's brilliant! You have made such a massive dent in your target already in such a short amount of time! I bet the rest of the weight will be off before you know it!

That's brilliant! You have made such a massive dent in your target already in such a short amount of time! I bet the rest of the weight will be off before you know it!

Fingers crossed I am on week 7 now and counting down the weeks already lol x

wow ur all a huge inspiration. this is day 3 for me and im loving it. Just been trying on all my smaller clothes and I know they will fit me in 2 wks (they're a size smaller). Im looking forward to a night out next fri as I know ill look and feel so much better (usually hate going out im sure you know how it feels lol) Ive only told i person im doing this i find most people will try and put u off ,sayimg its dangerous weight goes back on, hair falls out etc I think they're just jealous if they had the willpower they wud do it themselves. Anyway im excited about day 4 I cant wait until i get to day 44 so I can see what ill look like. Keep up the gud work
xxx

Back