Week 6 Over I CANNOT believe the result :D:D:D

slimmerplz said:
Yea it is awful I hate feeling sorry for myself and the worst of it is because I am on this diet I cant even have a noce hot drink cz I dont Like Coffee and I dont like black tea or green tea so im screwed lol and ovi the down side of not allowed any naughties haha.

I think we all get nervous about our first WI hun I get nervous at all of mine but on my 1st week I was 100% positive I hadnt lost anythin cz the bf has taken the scales from me and I had lost 17Ib!!!! So keep your chin up this is probs 100% the hardest diet there is out there but you get big results quickly so it makes it all worth it :D

I usually come on here at lease twice a day so if you ever need any support or advice just message me and I will be more than happy to help you out. All the best for your 1st WI fingers crossed for you!!! x

Omg 17lbs in week one!!! I would be doing cartwheels the whole of the week after with amazing results like that! Fantastic results!

I feel cold a lot, but I have started excercising as I would like bigger weight losses. My pharmasist recomended light resistance routines to tone, as once muscle is toned you burn more fat naturally.

Slimmer your weightlosses are amazing, and I am inspired by you.

Thanks

WOW your losses are fab! :D

Back