Week 6 Weigh In

Milsey-Girl

Another 3lbs off:D Only problem is, all my trousers keep falling down now:8855: I refuse to buy any 'in between sizes' clothes yet so will just tighten my belt:D

Milsey - girl, if you have lost that much weight ... 24lbs you must buy some new pants!!! I am surprised the belt still fit hun!!! LOL

Bren
xx

You definitely should treat yourself to a new pair!! Or you might end up flashing your drawers in the street! x

i know its a waste of money but you need new trousers, go somewhere where you can get them cheap hun
x

Great WI result! Go to a bargain/charity shop and get something that fits.....you deserve to feel rewarded and great about wearing a smaller size !!!!

Forgot to mention how chuffed you will be when you purchase a new smaller size!!!!!!!!!!

Bren
XX

Thanks for all your comments - I rummaged through the back of my wardrobe and have found some clothes from my 'smaller' days and some with labels on that I was always going to 'slim' into......I'm now wearing a size 14 pair of Karen Millen cropped trousers that I bought to 'slim' into after my 2nd baby was born (she's 6 next week:eek:). To say I'm delighted is an understatment:banana dancer:

My Mum has also said I can go through her wardrobe (she has every size from 10 to 20!).

Darling that is wonderful news! Congrats and keep going with your goal..... an inspiration that post is!

Bren
XX

Well done on the weight loss. I cant wait until my clotehs start falling off me, when im slim I reckon I'll be flashing everyone!

Woo hoo! Great weight losses and definitely have a good old rummage through your Mum's wardrobe. Just think, in a few more weeks you'll be able to give her them back and rummage for some smaller ones!

Well done :D

Well done! Keep up the good work and you'll need to put extra holes in that belt too!

Back