Week 6: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
I had to cancel my WI today as something has come up. So this one is unofficial again. It's also a couple of hours earlier than last week...

But, the Wii Fit says another 7lbs lost since last week! So it looks like Friday's pizza wasn't a complete disaster after all, which is a bit of a shock TBH.

So this week has me hit a milestone: I'm now under 20 stone for the first time in many years. Yay! :D

congratulations Jim!!! Sounds like you are doing great and well done and getting to your milestone :)

Thanks all! :)

Bit nervous now as one of the reasons for dieting is that I have a hernia which needs sorting out, but at my old weight there was a large risk of reoccurence. I made an appointment with my doctor for Wednesday next week.

Obviously some sort of surgery is needed, I'm nervous because I've not been in hospital for anything other than stitches to cuts since I was seven years old...

well done Jim! good luck with your appt next week.

Well done! That's amazing losses! Best of luck for your appointment with the doc. :)

Thanks all. To celebrate I've even trimmed my goatee back a bit, since it's not hiding so much double chin ;)

I liked it long but it's got grey in it now so it looks better shorter. I daren't shave it off, I've had it for 16 years lol, since before I piled the weight on.

Great loss, well done! xxx

Well done! That's amazing losses! Best of luck for your appointment with the doc. :)

Thanks Guru. I'm not looking forward to it, she's quite a young doctor and not unattractive and I'll have to get my big belly out for her to prod... I guess she'll have seen worse lol

Anyway look at you, 13lbs off. Well done! :D

Bah, I have to go see a customer on the 22nd so I've had to cancel the appointment. But I've managed to get in today! With a different doctor, who I think is a dick after he was quite rude about my three year old one time...

Hehe thanks Lunar jim. I was aiming for your 17 lb first week loss, but I think I would've needed to change gender first ;)

Brill news Jim - and after Pizza, you lucky so and so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmm - Pizza..................

Brill news Jim - and after Pizza, you lucky so and so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmm - Pizza..................

Thanks!

Thing about that pizza, it was 110 cals a slice and the carbs weren't massive. It's because I got a super-thin crust, low-fat cheese and it was piri-piri sauce and not the usual tomato sauce. So the whole pizza was something like 880 cals. I'm not SSing so it didn't do the damage that the sort of pizza I *used* to get would have done (large, stuffed crust, mighty meaty)... I had a party the following day and forced myself to be very good, just salad, water and a bit of Quorn from the BBQ.

Well done Jim! 7lbs is a wicked loss! You must be well chuffed to be under 20 stone now. I'll bet you are starting to feel a lot healthier already.

PAH! Forget the pizza - we all have blips !

Hugs x x x

Well done Jim! Fingers crossed everything goes ok with the dr appt too, maybe he'll be in a better mood this time lol! x

Well done Jim! 7lbs is a wicked loss! You must be well chuffed to be under 20 stone now. I'll bet you are starting to feel a lot healthier already.

PAH! Forget the pizza - we all have blips !

Hugs x x x

Thanks Emma! Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good now, I'd like to start jogging a bit. But with this appointment and whatever op I need I dunno how feasible that would be... I guess I could ask Dr. Dick this afternoon.

Pizza already forgotten. Tasty, but forgotten :D

Ah yeah, Mrs. L fell off the wagon at the party, she had burger in a bun from the BBQ, and then sausages in a bun and some wine... She's been good since, and still lost a pound!

Well, the doctor was ok actually. He'd obviously been reading my notes before I'd gone in as he was expecting someone a lot larger. He actually said I'd done really well! :D

Anyway, I've been referred so hopefully I should be able to have the op before long. They'd better look after me, my sister is a radiographer at the hospital haha

Back