Week 6 weigh in

lostpolarbear

So I've been doing 100% SS for 5 weeks but this week I did 5 days on my own version of SS+ as I was away. I've lost 2.5lbs! Very happy with that as I thought I'd gain weight if anything! Started back on 100% SS on Sunday and I'm in ketosis still so hoping for at least 3lb loss next weigh in because then ill be in my 10's!!

Really well thank you! :) got back onto SS really well and trying to have my 2 litre of water a day too even though find it tough. How about you!

Brilliant! I have been mixing ss with ss+ and have had a good week too! Being weighed tomorrow evening, but its usually sat am, so hoping for 2lb xx

Brilliant! I have been mixing ss with ss+ and have had a good week too! Being weighed tomorrow evening, but its usually sat am, so hoping for 2lb xx

Ooh good luck for ur weigh in!! :) my next weigh in is Sunday and I'm hoping for 3lb loss fingers crossed.

Lost just over 2, but consultant said it would have been more like 3.5-4 if I had weighed in the morning as usual!! Still pleased though - 2stone2 in total! Xx

That's a brilliant loss anyway well done!!! I had the first person ( who doesn't know I'm on a diet) notice I've lost weight last night very happy. People who do know I'm on the diet have noticed from the start but I don't count that because they are looking out for it. Xxx

Back