Week 6 weigh in

pete10141748

Postaholic
woohoo, another 5lbs gone making me beat my target of being under 18 stone! :D

It's official, 17st 13lbs, and I'm well on the way to meeting my mini-goal of being 17st 5lbs (aka 3stone lost) in a fortnight's time! yippee! (Yes, thats right, I did just say "yippee".......)

No pictures now, the change is getting less easy to see, and I want my next picture comparison to be me @ 18.something vs. Me @ 17.5 (or less, hopefully!)

So sorry ladies, you'll have to wait a few weeks for more pictures of yours truely :wave_cry: :p

ok, ok, maybe just one to tide you over..... heheheh! ;)
Who knew I would turn into such a camera whore once I lost some weight! hahaha! :8855:

Attachments

• December 4th 2008.jpg
    December 4th 2008.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 40
Fab result babes and loving the pic ;)

Thanks ladies :)

oooh and BL, I'm loving your logic there (see what I did there? clever, no? :D ) Gives me an excuse to take more!

no,no,no! you've wrecked my plan!
Oh well, hehehe
Snap happy, here I come :D

Hahahaha - aww Pete - you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Great pic and WELL DONE on getting into the 17s! YIPPEE back! :D :D

I have 'officially' become a camera whore - what with the new face (apparently), new hair and new 'image', I can't stop snapping myself just to see what I look like at every given opportunity!! Haha... in bed... in the car... on the sofa... with this friend... with that friend... wet hair... dry hair... no make up... make up... different style of make up... with cat... with random props (broom, duster etc)... hair up... hair down... with rose in teeth... on loo... lying down... on my hands... crawling... playing guitar... playing piano... outside... inside... in dark light... in bright light....

I think you get the general idea. Camera whore I am. AND I AM PROUD.

*The first step is admitting you have a problem*

Problem??

Anna x

brilliant loss Pete, well done ..... and another great photo :)

ur doing fab hunni well done xxx

How will I be able to wait ???

Oh well. You are losing the weight so quickly it won't be long.
Well done again. xx:busted:

Hahahaha - aww Pete - you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Great pic and WELL DONE on getting into the 17s! YIPPEE back! :D :D

I have 'officially' become a camera whore - what with the new face (apparently), new hair and new 'image', I can't stop snapping myself just to see what I look like at every given opportunity!! Haha... in bed... in the car... on the sofa... with this friend... with that friend... wet hair... dry hair... no make up... make up... different style of make up... with cat... with random props (broom, duster etc)... hair up... hair down... with rose in teeth... on loo... lying down... on my hands... crawling... playing guitar... playing piano... outside... inside... in dark light... in bright light....

I think you get the general idea. Camera whore I am. AND I AM PROUD.

*The first step is admitting you have a problem*

Problem??

Anna x

LMFAO!!

Anna, I hear you. And I know exactly what you mean! There is definitely no problem in assessing your progress with use of modern technology!

B x

Back