Week 6 Weight In

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

Well, I am well pleased with my WI this week; Lost 3.9lbs...so just under half a pound to the stone mark. TOTM, had terrible constipation for 9 days and gingivitus...so, for such a "crap" week, excuse the pun, a wonderful result!

My pharmacist was so pleased and said I was her prize pupil.

I am so thrilled with this diet and the results, so by next week I will have made the 2 stone mark...YIPPEE....

I wouldnt have been able to stay focussed without you on here. You have made it so much easier, so thankyou.

Well done Iris, another great weigh in result. You're doing really well on this and should be really proud of yourself. Keep doing what you're doing cos it's obviously working great!

Thanks Bev
Feel on cloud nine, after feeling so horrid with bad stomach this morning...makes it all the worth while.

Hope you are doing well on the re-feed, have been having peeks at your thread on the re-feed forum to see how you are doing!

Cant wait until I am there; wont be long now :)

Wont be long for you Iris if you keep going like this. You're almost halfway already!!

I had the toilet problem once too, it was horrendous. Senokot really helped me and its gentle which is what I wanted.

Good luck for the rest of your weigh ins, you're doing brilliantly!

You're doing great. And that's a fab result with all those issues to contend with :)

Have to say I had my first *ahem* toilet trouble yesterday (after 16 weeks!) but seems to be resolved now.

Brilliant weight loss! You will be over the 2 stone mark next and more, which is great. Well done.
Good luck.

Well done Scots!!!

And hehe at being the star pupil! I take it her other customers cheat alot? lol :)

well done brill loss there

thats fantastic Scots well done. isnt it great to be the star at something x

Hi Scotsmist,
congrats on the weight loss you must be delighted. Wishing you all the best for next week - you star pupil you!
Doirin

Lol!! Still on a high from that comment?

How are you feeling chick? xxx

Hi Chelly

You know, I feel so, what is the word....empowered.....hahah...I just cant believe I am where I am. I have never ever believed I would be thin and healthy..have been yo yo dieting since I was in my early 20's.

You have done so well, I love to see your before and after pics; amazing what you can do with dedication!!

I am so determined that by the time I go to Turkey at the end of August I will be the thinniest I have ever been since I was a little girl :)

Still on cloud nine!!:D Thanks for asking

Your welcome!!

Im very glad to hear your doing so well :)

I loved every second of lipotrim and it seems you are too :) xxx

Oh I am...people think I am mad....they cant believe that I can do this and have done it in 6 weeks...one friend, who was dead against it said today that I am a strong person! something I never thought before, but I guess I am.

This is the best diet ever and I dont feel I am missing out. Food is there, but it isnt for me at the minute and I accept that!! WAW, I feel like a totally different person as I have compuslive eating disorder, so I just seem to have chanelled my enery into something more positive.

Onwards and Upwards!!!!

Back