Week 6 WI !!!!! :D :D :D :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
All i wanted this week was 2lbs to get me into the 11st bracket and to make my total loss 7 and a half stone .... so this morning i weighed in and lost 3.5lbs !!!!!

Well happy!! :bliss:

I now weigh 11st 12lbs and have lost 7st 8.5lbs! :bliss:

So, this is my last full week on tfr then next week i'm refeeding for 2 weeks and so i will hopefully reach my goal of 11st 6 within the next few weeks :)

Whooooooooooooo
:bliss:

Of course i will be! Dont think yous on here can get rid of me that easy!!!! :rotflmao:

Oooh good luck! Remember any loss is great! and 1lb = 8 sausages!!!!! :D xxx

woohoo Tanya!fantastic hun.
chuffed for ya and your in the 11's now too.

you've lost an incredible amount hun.well done x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the 11s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant quite believe it! LOL

Last time i was this light mustve been about 5 years ago just after meeting the bf! So so happy! LOL And not long to go ... :) whoop! LOL :party0019:

Sweet Jeebus!!! LOL! Throw some of those weight loss vibes over the Irish Sea would you??

well done hun. im in the 11s today as well. feels so good.
only 1 more week, im so jealous. lol
x x
Thanks chick - your time to refeed will be here before you know it! trust me! LOL

Sweet Jeebus!!! LOL! Throw some of those weight loss vibes over the Irish Sea would you??
:character00255: On its way!!! :giggle:
How are you finding it now irish? All ok? x

Well done girl, look at you looking and feeling fab!!

Merci buckets Tanya! LOL!

Still bleeding- how the heck did you put up with it for so long??? It's been 8 days now and no sign of it easing yet? The cramps have gone though? Don't know if I should bother the GP- it seems a bit insignificant to be bothering him with? I'm due my annual smear soon though and I don't want to miss it because I'm bleeding? Hmm...
Thanks for asking hun.

Merci buckets Tanya! LOL!

Still bleeding- how the heck did you put up with it for so long??? It's been 8 days now and no sign of it easing yet? The cramps have gone though? Don't know if I should bother the GP- it seems a bit insignificant to be bothering him with? I'm due my annual smear soon though and I don't want to miss it because I'm bleeding? Hmm...
Thanks for asking hun.

Merci buckets! :rotflmao:

hmmm my totm was never heavy it was just there. There in the morning but by the evening had almost dissapeared. Could get away with just a panty liner at night. Now though i've had 2 periods whilst on TFR this time and its not constant. So i reckon maybe give it untill you are eating again and if its still there it be time to bother the quack! :) x

Good plan. Thanks.
Will ring the clinic later to check when my smear is actually due. Had pre-cancerous cells removed twice already so never miss it!

Good idea irish :)

Thanks SL :) xx

Big gratz to you Summergurl, well done you must feel amazing. I was just wondering with such a fantastic loss how have you coped with loose skin or are you one of the lucky ones not to have "suffered" with that too much ?

Well done Tanya, not long to go now then CHICKEN:eatdrink023:

Big gratz to you Summergurl, well done you must feel amazing. I was just wondering with such a fantastic loss how have you coped with loose skin or are you one of the lucky ones not to have "suffered" with that too much ?

Erm, i think i've been quite lucky really. I guess cuz im still quite young (was 21 when started LT am now 22) my skin still had a bit of elasticity in it and so really the only place i have a bit of saggy skin is my bingo wings. Are you suffering badly from saggy skin then?

Well done Tanya, not long to go now then CHICKEN:eatdrink023:
mmmm chicken!! :drool: LOL

Back