Week 6 WI

TriciaM

Only 2lb loss this week but can't complain. I've not really been 100% SS this week. Mainly due to boredom more than anything else. As in I'm bored with CD products.

-20lb to date

29lb to go

Bless you... Well done... I finish week 7 tomorrow ... I have been 100% however I don't feel I've lost a lot... Seems a bit slow...

Will find out soon... Day 50....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi. I'm using myfitnesspal to make sure I don't go over in terms of calories. I told my CDC I was bored and she said I could do SS+. I said I'll see how I go. I just struggle justifying paying £40 a week and only losing 2-4lb a week. I'm sticking at it though

Where else could we lose 2-4lb a week......
I'm bored this week - not nibbled but just fed up.. I'd do anything for a tin of tuna/ chicken breast....Salad...

Must keep positive thou as I require the weight off... Never been under 11st... Tomorrow I'll find out if I've succeeded - would love to see 10st 13 on the scales....

I just don't feel I've done very well.... I know what you mean about the money £47 a week for 21 packs.... Hoping to do 4 more weeks... :)

My target is 10st 7lb and I just keep thinking I could be there within 10 weeks at this rate :)

47 quid for 21 packs that's steep! I pay £40 but I've seen on here people seem to pay diff amounts

My target was 10.10 - then 10.6 - now I'm thinking.... 10.2...!!!

11.2 today... I wonder what tomorrow will bring?!?! ... :)

Miletaj said:
My target was 10.10 - then 10.6 - now I'm thinking.... 10.2...!!!

11.2 today... I wonder what tomorrow will bring?!?! ... :)

Hi. Did you get to your under 11st target? I'm working on getting into the 11's. I'm 12st 5lb so I reckon a couple of weeks should do it ;-)

TriciaM said:
Hi. Did you get to your under 11st target? I'm working on getting into the 11's. I'm 12st 5lb so I reckon a couple of weeks should do it ;-)

Last week weigh in......2lb lost... Took me to 11 st..:(.....

Weigh in again tomorrow a day early.... Day 56 week 8.......

Will let you know... :)

Hi ladies, I'm weighin around the same weight as u! I started at 13st 3lbs after having my baby, have weighed in this morning on my own scales and weight is 10st 11lbs :) my goal weight for my holiday in 2weeks time is 10st 7lbs! I'd love to loose more and get to 10st but not sure if that's poss before my hols! Im doing ss+

Total loss- 35lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Hi ladies, I'm weighin around the same weight as u! I started at 13st 3lbs after having my baby, have weighed in this morning on my own scales and weight is 10st 11lbs :) my goal weight for my holiday in 2weeks time is 10st 7lbs! I'd love to loose more and get to 10st but not sure if that's poss before my hols! Im doing ss+

Total loss- 35lbs

Maybe 6lb.. Then steady steady on Hols... Protein protein ... :)

Back