Week 6 WI

greatbodsoon

Hi everyone,

I was not able to attend for my weigh in last week,I had to look after a mother who is elderly down the County,and a friend of mine who started L/T but the diet did not suit her, gave me her left over sachets. So today went for my weigh in as normal to the pharmacy, and explained that I could not attend for my weigh in last week, but I did not break the diet, as I took some sachets from my friend who had given up the diet. I was told that if I did that again that I would be taken off the L/T diet for 3 months! It was obvious to me that the pharmacy was annoyed that I had not bought my sachets from them last week and were trying to intimidate me, so I said no problem I would find another pharmacy who would be glad of my custom. There was a total change of mood, and they apologised and said there would be no problem allowing me to continue with them!! Such hypocracy!! Anyway I lost 8 pounds over the last 2 weeks, which I am delighted about. I cannot change my graph above, have to wait until my computer literate son comes home to alter it for me! I am now in the 10 stone weight, 10 stone 13 to be correct, and I feel really good about that.
You are all an inspiration, and sometimes I just read everyone's threads and not make replies but I feel part of a group of great achievers.It is so obvious that everyone on this website are genuine people, and the information and support I have received from it are invaluable, and that pharmacies are only there to make money!
Take care everyone, you are all SUPER.

Thats fantastic about your weight loss. Fook the pharmacy, the cheek of them, glad you stood your ground!!

Good on you for being straight with the pharmacist.

Well done on your 8lb loss. xx

Hi
Well done on the weight loss. Ur in my area. I go to Navan and the next chemist is Slane. Not many chemists in the area do LT. Let them on, i often get bad vibes from some of the staff so now i ask 4 a certain girl who is always lovely. A lot of them are not even trained. Your one was proberly jelious of u this morning ...hehe. Keep it going.

great loss well done and good on you for standing your ground with the chemist x

Ooooh nasty people...money grabbers they are, but you told em hun! Well done on the 8lbs thats fab xx

Good for you kidda :D I get all baity when people try it on... ;)

Great loss too ! x

I'm in ur area too. Chemists can be strict. But they have to be. I've got some shakes from my friend and only needed 14. Girl accussed me of only doing 2 shakes a day. Like i'd be that stupid. Don't let them bother u. Well done on ur loss.

Great loss hun.

Bl**dy cheeky chemist! You explained the situation so why be soooooooo nasty! I can understand them wanting to make sure you have all 3 a day but this was obviously not the case!

My chemist let me take 2 weeks worth one week coz my WI is on a Monday and there were 2 bank holidays coming up and I was often called into work so it seemed ideal to have spares. Every WI I buy another weeks worth so I always have spares just in case. I'd hate to be caught short!

x

Thanks everyone for your supportive replies. The girl in the pharmacy only questioned me whether I had come off L/T for the week and had eaten food, and when I told her this was not so that I had borrowed sachets from a friend that she then threatened to take me off L/T for 3 months! She seemed more annoyed that I got sachets from a friend.
Anyway I am a big girl, I can stand up for myself!
Thanks everyone for your support.

Good on you for keeping it up - without the weigh in it can be tough to keep going through a second week.

Probably ok to give the old chemist another chance but if they keep up the antsy behaviour, I'd change, it costs enough and I certainly know that when I did Lipo first time around and it was so successful, my chemist got a massive amount of business out of that so if they don't want to share your success and be supportive with it - there are lots of other chemists out there who will. I use one in Newbridge, it's a small chemist and they are absolutely fantastic - the chemist himself - well put it this way, it's like going to the confessional facing up to him each week - every member of the staff are so nice and helpful and make a big deal of you coming in each week - he often texts also to see how I'm getting on.

Keep up the hard/good work though

well done on your losses and standing your ground good effort xx

Back