Week 6 WI

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Well had my week 6 weigh in this morning and have lost another 3.5lbs, taking my total to 2 stone in 6 weeks.

I was originally going to do it for 6 weeks but just going to take each week as it comes. My goal is to try and make to the end of May and then refeed for a month before my holidays.

Good luck to everyone else.

And the lovely Next lady just delivered a couple of size 16 tshirts and they fit !!!!!

Haha hun that brill!! Oooo 2 stone in 6 weeks is amazing..i'd so love to do that! :D xx

hey hun, well done, keep going to your hols youll be all slinky in your bikini haha x

oh well done, 2 stone in 6 weeks is amazing, u must be soooooooo pleased!!! :D
xxx

Well done hun! Great loss. Roll on more smaller sizes!

that is fantastic, well done you!

h xx

Thats brilliant!! I'd be thrilled to be 2st down in just 6wks!!!

Thankyou all !

I think my days in a bikini are long gone though. I have stretch marks from below my boobs to my bikini line ! Also think I'll be left with an overhang due to 2 c-sections. Never mind - I'll be happy in my size 16 tops and 14 bottoms.

This diet is soooo worth it.

Get you wear out of your size 16 Tees in the next few weeks 'cos you're gonna be shrinking fast!!!!

Think the tops will be ok for a while as I always lost the weight on the bottom half and still had a big chest.

I bought a size 16 dress from Monsoon at Christmas though for my holidays and can get the zip halfway up. Damn the boobs.

Great weight loss again and well done on the size 16. Can't wait til I am, hoping it will be a couple of weeks and I'll join you there.

Well done that's brilliant - keep up the good work! x

2 stone, that's brilliant! U must feel great in those next tops! xx

Back