week 6

Discussion in 'Exante' started by shona1968, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. shona1968

shona1968 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimmers world
    well last night was a test. Im on week 6, have lost 18lb so last night went out with the family for my first Indian. I decided to eat healthily and asked the waiters for healthy options. He assured me nothing i had was fried or had fat in. I had liver tikka with salad and then a chicken shaslick which is like a skewered kebab. It was delicious and Im really proud not to have cheated. I have a very busy month in march and I have to decide how healthy I stay. It worries me when I read posts of peopleloosing 3 stone and then piling it back on in a month.That would destroy me, however i do want to be able to have treats without gaining masses of weight.I stillhave another 18lb to loose and suppose some weeks willbe slower if I have blips. has anyone else had a "life" and continued to loose
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.