Week 6

debbie125

Got weighed today and lost another 5lb whoo im so made up! people gettin on my nerves a bit now though saying you dont want to lose anymore now your ok as you are!its not safe to do lipotrim for too long and im like god give it a rest your not me are you! want to lose another stone and i'll be happy!felt so much better this week too have made sure ive had all my shakes and flapjacks last week i missed a few out for one reason or another and felt really tired!
debbie x

Well done on your loss this week, and follow your own body and closest family, they can see you every day and follow how you feel hun.

thanks for the support its my mum and OH that have also started saying isnt it about time you packed it up too! im still in the overweight range for my height so i am no where near looking skinny! family eh they dont like change sometimes and my mums one of them that wants to feed you everytime she sees you! thats why im overweight in the first place! lol
debbie x

Well done hun thats great ive also been getting the same comments but I obviously have a lot more to loose lol :)

Fab loss well done!!

You know best for you!!! x

Congrats on your loss, well done :)

Listen girl, sod what everyone is telling you, you're doing this for you and no one else. Go as far as you feel you need to.

I've been getting comments about it too, so many people on here have. I just can't be bothered with them anymore. Just tune them out.

Being told that I'm too skinny, and that I'm looking ill and horrible just doesn't phase me much anymore as I've heard it over 100 times.

:) Good luck, and keep going, you're doing great.

congrats on your loss hun, its great. I wouldnt worry too much for people's comments, best just to ignore them and follow what ya think is best for yourself!

Well done on your loss up to now. You are doing great and carry on until you are happy with yourself and don't worry about what others say, as Jan said, you know what weight you want to be so don't let comments get to you.

Back