WEEK 6TH WI,NOT GREAT!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Just got back from WI only managed to lose 2.5lbs although it is the tail end of monthleys,i guess that could be the reason,just feel soooo down about it,it feels like im getting nowhere fast!!!:cry:& to top all that ive got a really bad headache,didn't sleep much last night:sigh: sorry to moan im not usually a down person,but i just feel sooo c*#p today...I hope your all feeling better than me, Caz xx

Aww don't be down on yourself hun it is still a loss and look how good you have done so far I'm sure you will have a big loss next week like you did last month it will work out at least you haven't put any on!!!!

Aww don't be down on yourself hun it is still a loss and look how good you have done so far I'm sure you will have a big loss next week like you did last month it will work out at least you haven't put any on!!!!
Thanks denajane i know your right, but it really does make you feel deflated at the time,i guess ille have to wait to see what happens next week!!! caz xx

Hang in there babe. I only lost 2.3lb but just think, on another diet it may have been a sts week or even a gain! It was totm so just look forward to a better loss next week.

x

caz with the headache as well have you been drinking enough water? Going back to a thread here a while back about the amount of sausages we lost...8 sausages in a pound soooo you lost the equivalent of 20 sausages that is pretty awesome amount of fat picture them on ya body lol xxx

caz with the headache as well have you been drinking enough water? Going back to a thread here a while back about the amount of sausages we lost...8 sausages in a pound soooo you lost the equivalent of 20 sausages that is pretty awesome amount of fat picture them on ya body lol xxx
Thanx Angie that has cheered me up a little,thinking of 20 fat sausages on my body...lol im drinking loads of water at mo, cos i thought it might be that,but i think in total honesty its just lack of sleep. caz xx

CAZ..That is a great loss, Chin up..:):)

Keep it up you are doing great babes! XX

Hi hun, I agree that it is a bit deflating as it is human nature to hope for a big loss every week, but it is still good. In a less good week (I stayed the same last week) I force myself to remember it is a stone a month so the odd lower week doesn't matter, it helps me.

I don't tolerate headaches as I think the plan is tough enough so I take a paracetomol/codeine painkiller for bad headaches. Hope you will feel a bit better later x

Hi hun, I agree that it is a bit deflating as it is human nature to hope for a big loss every week, but it is still good. In a less good week (I stayed the same last week) I force myself to remember it is a stone a month so the odd lower week doesn't matter, it helps me.

I don't tolerate headaches as I think the plan is tough enough so I take a paracetomol/codeine painkiller for bad headaches. Hope you will feel a bit better later x
thanx tara, just looked at my weight loss over last 3wks & ive lost 11lb so i guess im on target for the stone per month....thats cheered me up!!! still got headache so im off for a rest soon!!!

Hi Caz well done on the loss I know how your feeling I have not had a good nites sleep for over a week and dont get me started on the TOTM this is the only downside of the diet I have had 3 yes 3 periods in the last 6 weeks OH is not impressed like its my fault I feel absolutely drained.
xxx

a loss is a loss is a loss -if you were'nt feelin so sh!t you'd see that. Plus a lower loss is usually succeeded by a bigger one so roll on next week!

Well done and hope you feel better soon :D

Thanks everyone for your support....i know why ive felt so crap today,ive got a tummy bug,both my 14yr old son & myself have been really sick tonight...still, feel slightly better as headache has gone, just got cramps in my stomach now... anyway thanx again caz xx

Back