Week 7 in 2 weeks-only 1lb lost! Anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minibum, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. minibum

minibum Full Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    In the last 2 weeks I have only lost 1lb! Last week 1 lb and this week nothing!!! Has anyone else had this? I have been sticking to SS+ without any cheats- maybe a touch extra veg if I'm honest but I have always done that from the start. I have trouble working out what two tablespoons are!

I have lost an inch from hips (only) so CDC is happy with that, but any idea what's going on? I'm going to try and drink more water this week and have less bars (have been having 1 a day).

Has anyone else plateaued around the 7 week mark? Would be great to hear as it does knock your motivation!!

Thanks X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Try ditching the bars and upping the water.

Also make sure that you aren't constipated... that will cause water retention too.

Its unlikely that you haven't lost fat, but it may be that your body is taking stock of the recent 'famine' Have you started to feel cold all the time?

These are very practical steps to try to get things moving again for you. I would address them all at the same time. I'm positive, that, if you keep at it the weightloss will pick up again!

4. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been exactly the same, although mine was weeks 5-6, seem to be getting back on track now although I am going up the plans! I think your body does adjust itself which explains the plateau, its a pain but if you keep at it you will probably get a large loss next weigh in, here's hoping eh...

5. minibum

minibum Full Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks for the responses- it really helps! I'll just have to keep at it!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.