Week 7 in 2 weeks-only 1lb lost! Anyone else have this?

minibum

In the last 2 weeks I have only lost 1lb! Last week 1 lb and this week nothing!!! Has anyone else had this? I have been sticking to SS+ without any cheats- maybe a touch extra veg if I'm honest but I have always done that from the start. I have trouble working out what two tablespoons are!

I have lost an inch from hips (only) so CDC is happy with that, but any idea what's going on? I'm going to try and drink more water this week and have less bars (have been having 1 a day).

Has anyone else plateaued around the 7 week mark? Would be great to hear as it does knock your motivation!!

Thanks X

Try ditching the bars and upping the water.

Also make sure that you aren't constipated... that will cause water retention too.

Its unlikely that you haven't lost fat, but it may be that your body is taking stock of the recent 'famine' Have you started to feel cold all the time?

These are very practical steps to try to get things moving again for you. I would address them all at the same time. I'm positive, that, if you keep at it the weightloss will pick up again!

I've been exactly the same, although mine was weeks 5-6, seem to be getting back on track now although I am going up the plans! I think your body does adjust itself which explains the plateau, its a pain but if you keep at it you will probably get a large loss next weigh in, here's hoping eh...

Back