Week 7 weigh in result

newcastlechick

lost 3.5 lb (well it was actually 3.7 but whos counting)
very very very pleased as i did eat grub on Sunday at my Sons 1st birthday BBQ - just made the right choices and stayed away from burgers and sausages and bread and opted for the chicken, steak, fish, lamb koftas.
another 3.5lb to go to get to 3stone lost - hopeful i can get it off next week!!

Well done on the loss, and good to know you could enjoy your sons birthday. It is all about control and getting straight back on the CD wagon. It looks like we started out about the same weight, and have had similar losses. Wasn't it great to go from the 18's through the 17's and 16's and into the 15s so quickly. Hurry up and get to the 14s it's even better (and rumour has it the 13s are awesome!!!)

Here's to good losses in the future!

That's a great loss and you were so sensible with the food! Well done!! :)

well done for the weight loss hun but an extra huge well done for making such good choices at the BBQ!! Lots of temptation and the will power of an ox! Super!!! :)
xxxx

Hey hon.
Just wanted to say well done on your great loss your doing fab.. and also well done for going for the right choices at your sons birthday and happy birthday to him too.
keep smiling your doing fab xx

Back