Week 7 weigh in

Clepottage

And another 5 lbs bites the dust :smug:

It really is starting to feel like I'm making headway now :D

Wow fantastic loss Clep well done you !! xx

You certainly are hun.. Well done x x

And another 5 lbs bites the dust :smug:

It really is starting to feel like I'm making headway now :D

Well done, that's nearly 2/3 of the way there!

Another 5lbs and you'll hit the 3 stone mark :thud:

As for you text this morn re: maybe only staying on TFR for another 4-5 weeks, personally I reckon you'll be at goal in 5 weeks!

Well done thats a great loss :)
Emma x

Well done on another great loss x

Thanks all, it's really lovely to get the help and encouragement wee all need here... I think I'm going to join Bren and move over the CD next week. Similar reasons but most predominantly that I'm getting fed up with the shakes and know if I don't get a bit of variety fairly soon I'll give up.

Another 5lbs and you'll hit the 3 stone mark :thud:

As for you text this morn re: maybe only staying on TFR for another 4-5 weeks, personally I reckon you'll be at goal in 5 weeks!

Lets hope so, the LSH has already started making noises about not getting carried away and knowing when I reach a healthy weight... I supose at least I know he cares :rolleyes:

It is important to recognise a healthy weight, and perhaps you'll decide that 11 stone is too low - but if my calculations are right, you'd be below a BMI of 25 if you were 11st 10lbs so personally I think you should push on to that and then see how you feel at that weight! You're SO close! That's 164lbs so only 10lbs to go - at your rate, that's about 2 weeks!

A very fair point. I'm totally undecided on where I want to end up. My main isse at the moment is with my still hideous tummy. Everywhere ele looks (dare I say it?) Pretty hot now but I still have a couple of extra tyres hanging about m middle which are depressing me.

Strop.

Wow its amazing to see how fast you've been getting through your mini goals!!! Your flying!!! X

Back