Week 7 - Weigh in

shivam

So, didnt get to right about my week 6 but when I had got back from holiday and weighed myself I had gained 4 pounds, was defo out of ketosis as I was hungry!However did think i'd put more on.

Good news is that i'v lost the 4lbs I put on from holiday this week even though I'm still not in ketosis at the moment.

So now i'm back to were I was before holiday, I can continue to reach them targets. 2 more pounds then i'm 3 stones gone! can't wait!!

hi Shivan, you have done so well, now you are back on track,really good weight losses, keep in there xxx

Well done shivam, keep it up!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

Thanks Guys, This has been the first proper day of just having shakes since back from holiday and yeah it been hard, but can't wait to get back into ketosis. Just come back from a long session of badminton and feeling more motivated to continue to the end. Just had a sneeky weigh in and just on the border on being 3 stones lighter. It may be fluids from the last two weeks. But I havnt been this weight for a long time! Hoping to lose another stone and half before uni starts! Doing this til the end!!

Well done your doing brilliant ... you will get there I'm sure xx

Back