Week 7 WI - 2 Stone off - Yipeeeee

niki2009

Hi all
Thanks to all of you who offered your support - this is a really great site.
went to weigh in last thursday and lost another 3.5lb which took me to exactly 2 stone off.
Really pleased - hubby has even said he thinks he will do it - he has never said much about my weight but can tell he is really pleased for me. When i went to work today got LOADS of comments from people, which is such a boost. Even a few people i know are now on it - that's got to be the biggest compliment ever!! I havent bought any new clothes yet and will have to soon as my jeans are starting to look ridiculous - about four pairs that i absolutely squeezed into before rather than going up a size. So my goal for the next two weeks is to lose enough to buy some jeans that fit!!
Good luck to all
Niki
:p:):p:):p:):p:p:):p:)
Week 1 - 8lb
Week 2 - 5lb
Week 3 - Maintainance plan for holiday -2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - nothing stayed the same ????
Week 6 - 5.5lb
Week 7 - 3.5lb
Total to date 28lb - 2 Stone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done, 2 stone, what a great loss. It does give you a boost when people start to notice and then comment on how well you are looking. Get used to it, more lovely comments to come.

Niki,
What an achievement - 2 stone and in such a short time frame. Good for you.
Doirin

Hello :)

:happy096: on your weight loss!

It does feel good when people notice :) you end up becomming a spokesperson for LT! :D

Take care,

Lei xx

Well done Niki, 2 stone off is great. Great feeling isn't it! Keep going cos you're doing great!

Well done Niki, it's amazing how the sceptics do a 180 degree turnabout once they see the brilliantly fast results, AND that you look so well on it too!!! I LOVE Lipotrim....:love:

2 stone is a great loss. Congrats :D

Back