Week 7 WI *4 Stone 3lbs* Gone forever!

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hi Gorgeous wonderful people!

I got weighed in earlier and lost another 10lbs. I don't know what the hell is going on with my losses. The chemist is speechless (and that's saying something, as like me she can talk the leg of a stool). So that's 4 stone 3lbs in 7 weeks. I'm in shock as never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my life would change so much in 7 weeks.

I can not thank you all enough. You are my lifeline, my support system, and I know for a FACT I could not have done this without each and every one of you. I am always bursting to get online to read about your weekly losses and inspirational stories. I absolutely adore replying to your posts and helping out when I can.

You are superstars in the extreme and I lubs you :cry: I have never cried at something I read on the internet but each time I visit here someone's story always touches me. It makes me realise that there are still some wonderful, caring, thoughtful individuals out there in the world!

So if anyone reading this is new to LT, keep strong and stick to the plan because it will totally transform and change your life for the better in such a short space of time. LT is the mechanism but this forum is the key!

Rambling again, sorry everyone!

X

Jesus! Sorry if that offend any religious people, but Oh MY GOD. THat is amazing!! You should be the poster girl for Lipotrim!! That is unbelieveable....I'm speechless...!!

that is absolutley sensational betsy!!! what on earth are you doing that the rest of us arent!!?

you must feel on top of the world! and so you should!! xxx

That is frankly ridiculously, utterly, totally, preposterously, stunningly, splendidly, outrageously A-MA-ZING!

Bloody hell, that's good ;)

OMG! That is fantastic, well done x

:eek: OMG :eek:

you lucky so-and-so!

mega chuffed for you again :D:D:D:D

that is a MEGA amount to lose.
i'm so jealous:jelous:

how on earth do you manage such HUGE losses every week without fail?

can you please pass me on some of whatever you're having/doing?lol x

seriously though you are doing amazingly hun.
you must feel so proud of yourself.
bet there's a huge difference in how you look and feel.

my turn to bully you for pics now lol x

Holy cow!!! 10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: what a fabby loss!! well done :) x

I am on my 2nd week of LT and lost 8lbs in my 1st week. After ready ur post Betsy, I am even more determined to stick to it. I think u have done amazing girl and even though I do not know you, I am so proud of you!!! I hope I do as well as you.
Keep up the good work and pleeeeeeeeeease share your secret to your amazing weight loss.

Im sure every1 here wants to see pics of u!!!

xxxx

:eek::wow:!!!! Thats amazing....I am so envious! Do you have any tips to share pleaseeee?:sign0009:

Very well done indeed, I think you should treat yourself, you truly deserve it:talk017:

Jesus! Sorry if that offend any religious people, but Oh MY GOD. THat is amazing!! You should be the poster girl for Lipotrim!! That is unbelieveable....I'm speechless...!!

Hahaha! Noooooo, no posters! Chemist said that today. The thoughts of my big bake on a poster scares me to death!

Thank you so much! Jeysus that's 2 people from good ole NI I've made speehless today, that's unheard of!

The thoughts of my big bake on a poster scares me to death!!
:rotflmao: God I haven't heard that expression in ages!

Jeysus that's 2 people from good ole NI I've made speehless today, that's unheard of!
Definately unheard of in my case- I ALWAYS have something to say! LOL! :whistle::crazy:

that is absolutley sensational betsy!!! what on earth are you doing that the rest of us arent!!?

you must feel on top of the world! and so you should!! xxx

Thank you so much Sarah Lou! It's means a lot! If it wasn't for people like yourself I wouldn't be 4 stone less! You're an inspiration to me.

I'm not doing anything different from what I've been told. I drink plenty of water, take me shakes, run about like a loon looking after everyone and get plenty of sleep. That's it, the same as everyone else. I don't understand it myself, I'm baffled. I think I'm in love with a sachet of vitamins and minerals!

I feel great, have done since about day 6. I've still a great way to go, I was exactly 22 stone when I started, and I'm hoping to get to a goal of around 12. That's a weight that suits me and I'd be overjoyed if I could reach it!

X

Wow i am new to lt just started today and ready how well you have done is really such an inspiration you have really done well i hope i can do that well.

Thank you so much Debs!

You will be amazing sweetie! I just know it! Stick to the plan 100%, drink plenty and if you ever feel you need support pop on here and there'll always be someone here to support you and get you through. I'm so looking forward to your first weigh in!

That is frankly ridiculously, utterly, totally, preposterously, stunningly, splendidly, outrageously A-MA-ZING!

Bloody hell, that's good ;)

Thank you Elle-Emm! Haha I can just hear you saying that!

It means so much as you're another one of my heroines! You have inspired me so much with your journey and I can't thank you enough for being so honest and informative in your posts.

Without people like yourself I wouldn't be here on the road to health and happiness!

Aren't I a soppy sod! It's all true though!

:eek: OMG :eek:

you lucky so-and-so!

mega chuffed for you again :D:D:D:D

that is a MEGA amount to lose.
i'm so jealous:jelous:

how on earth do you manage such HUGE losses every week without fail?

can you please pass me on some of whatever you're having/doing?lol x

seriously though you are doing amazingly hun.
you must feel so proud of yourself.
bet there's a huge difference in how you look and feel.

my turn to bully you for pics now lol x

Awww thank you my darlin! You always cheer me up and keep me going! Lubs you!

Ahem you jealous! I'm jealous of you! :queen: Inch Loss! When are you next measurements? My vibro came this morning, is it fantastic, I love it! I love the feeling of it and you can really feel it working! I've only tried it out for 5 minutes, will go on it longer tonight before bed. You can really feel the twisty thing working! I'm amazed! Have to find a paper measuring tape to take my measurements and see if I can get some of your magic!

I still can't believe the losses, all a tad weird. I was hoping for a 3-4lb every week. I'd be delighted with that. I'm doing everything by the book. LT must just suit me.

Me a bully! haha. I took a pic when I started, hmmm should I take one later and post them both? Don't know if I'm brave enough! I was going to leave the posting of pics until goal. Ok, I'll do it if you do it!

X

Holy cow!!! 10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: what a fabby loss!! well done :) x

Thank you so much Tanya Jane, it's means a lot as you're another of the superstar heroines that spurs me on so much and fills me full of hope!

Back