Week 8 and.....

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
that's 7lbs off - bringing me in under 18stone!!! Whoooooo! AND I bought my first Primark tops ever - in a size 18 - and they fit perfectly!!!!

Happy Days! xxx
:happy036::woohoo:

Woo hoo! Well done on the 7lbs. Knew you'd be OK again!

Great about Primark tops, all those clothes and nice and cheap too!

Fantastic Hun, Well done on both the weight loss and the size 18 tops. Its the best feeling in the world to be able to fit into smaller clothes.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!

Niamh xxx

Oh yes! I've saved £200 to go on spending spree in Primark in Dunfermline when I reach size 14 =] Hope it's in time for their summer sale lol x
Keep up the excellent work =] x

Brilliant loss ohtobeslinky - and the joy of getting into a Primark 18 - you can have a fantasticaly fashionable summer now.

I'm debating whether to save all my spendies until I get into healthy weight and then emerge butterfly-like from all my (by then) baggy clothes!

Well done honey, bet you feel fantastic. It feels fantastic to get into smaller clothes, doesn't it? Have dug out some I haven't worn for years, I think they may be back in fashion now (I'm a lot older than you!)
Hope you have another great week, enjoy strutting your stuff!

Thank you all! I've just put on a t-shirt with Wonder Woman on that I refused to wear as it was waaaaay too tight - it's now too loose! Whoop whoop! God we're all sexy biatches aren't we?! xxxx

:party0038:OMG Thats amazing!!!

Great motivation for us all, well done.

Emma x

aaw im glad yer getting into all them lil tops that a few weeks ago wed only look at ....

i got a new joib to start next monday thing is im only half way through my lipotrim jouirney and i know that the stuff i buy will be to big in a few weeks time ...... still in not complaining that much

Back