Week 8 results

The best home you could give it is somebody's else's hands and not yours. Just the word snickers makes me drool!

The best home you could give it is somebody's else's hands and not yours. Just the word snickers makes me drool!
Ooooo I know...snickers is my favourite choc as well *sigh*

im drooling now. im imagining my chocolate fountain... with my head dunked in it
I've never drank from a chocolate fountain, I remember seeing one in Whiteleys (shopping centre) and there was a chocolate stand with a chocolate fountain. LOL I had to pull my sister away.

heheh.. well it was my friends 21st and we got her a choc fountain. a mini one. and it was amazing!.... in the end we all stuck our tongues under it and let the choc fall... mmmm.. sorry that is a bit disgusting! getting one for my wedding too

heheh.. well it was my friends 21st and we got her a choc fountain. a mini one. and it was amazing!.... in the end we all stuck our tongues under it and let the choc fall... mmmm.. sorry that is a bit disgusting! getting one for my wedding too
I thought you would LOL, I'll never know how they work though.

believe it or not... the key is vegetable oil! thats what keeps the chocolate flowing. the base of the fountain keeps the choc warm and runny... but veggie oil is what keeps it flowing like a yummmy fountain of delicious creamy chocolate

believe it or not... the key is vegetable oil! thats what keeps the chocolate flowing. the base of the fountain keeps the choc warm and runny... but veggie oil is what keeps it flowing like a yummmy fountain of delicious creamy chocolate
VEGGIE OIL!? DUH HELL?! LOL

yep vegetable oil!... god knows why and how. you cant taste it at all... but i remember one party I went to at uni, they put almost a whole bottle of oil in it! thats disgusting. erm didnt stop me from eating tho

Well done on your loss this week. Not long now and you'll no longer be obese, how fantastic is that!

Veg oil? urgh! But very good to know coz have bought a choc fountain for my youngest for her birthday!

x

yep vegetable oil!... god knows why and how. you cant taste it at all... but i remember one party I went to at uni, they put almost a whole bottle of oil in it! thats disgusting. erm didnt stop me from eating tho
...eww....I GOTTA TRY IT SOMETIME!

Well done on your loss this week. Not long now and you'll no longer be obese, how fantastic is that!

Veg oil? urgh! But very good to know coz have bought a choc fountain for my youngest for her birthday!

x
Oh it feels great! I seriously can't wait!

Aww your youngest having a birthday, bless. How old is she going to be?

Brilliantly done babe - you're doing so well!! :)

Doing well so far thanks doll - lost about 11lb so far :party0011:

Back