Week 8 Weigh In

Predator

Silver Member
This week I lost another 4lbs :) nice consistant losses I've been having, I'm definitely over halfway now, still don't feel it though, feel as though I've got soooo much more to lose :S

If I keep losing at 4lbs a week, which I hope I do! I'll be on LT for another 8 weeks, probably 9, til I'm at 13 stone, so not bad going, it's been easy enough to get here, the hardest part was coping with driving lessons as I needed a wee alot, but now those are out of the way, should be do-able! :)

Last edited:
Well done, that's a great loss. And you're more than halfway through, that's really amazing.

well done on your weight loss.
thats brilliant.
:) :)

Thank you sanghi and wanna be slim, the time goes faster than you realise on this diet :) I'm lucky because I really enjoy the shakes, dislike the soup, and really like the flapjacks, so it's kinda too easy at times!

Hehe, I did driving lessons last time I was on LT - two hour sessions! I was pretty much running from the car when it was over.

Well done! That's a fantastic loss & really brilliantly consistent! :)

Hannah

Thanks hannah, and wow, I nearly got freaked out at just how almost identical our BMI's are, they both start at 35.7 and our target BMI's are 0.1 difference! :O lol

Not to mention our current BMI's are 0.1 difference too! ;o

well done on another great week and for hitting your halfway target. You are well on the way now. You seem to love LT so much you will stay on it for life!!

Aaron! You're a superstar! Another brilliant loss! Halfway eh, it's all plain sailing from here on in!

I know what you mean about the 'so much more to lose' I felt the same way. I could never see that I'd lost weight until I'd lost about 7 stone. Keep looking at your stats. Try on clothes that you wore before LT, and that should convince you that you've come such a long way in 8 weeks!

Haha at having to wee a lot during your lessons! As if you didn't have enough pressure on you to pass! If you can take lessons with a bursting bladder and pass your test then the last couple of stone on LT should be a gentle walk in the park!

Back