Discover Week 8 Weigh-In =/

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by tuppers, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey everyone,

So I STS today. I sort of half expected it and there's a couple of reasons for it. I ate really really late last night, and it was a massive dinner - although I've been told this probably shouldn't have made a difference. I normally try to eat a light meal and early-ish (7pm) night before weigh in - additionally the toilet hasn't seen much use in the past 4 days so that might have had an effect. Secondly, I've eaten so much crap this week, and drunk a lot more than I normally do. Although I pointed everything I had to use the few exercise points I made for myself to come in just on the nose of my weekly total of points. However, I'm fairly sure I point-cheated a bit on things like the fried chicken after the night out Saturday (bad Tuppers..).

Anyway - onwards and downwards! Will hope for a 2lb loss next week :). Gonna try really hard this week to maximize my points on healthy stuff and come under a couple of points a day for that inevitable weekend.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    From what you have said, it doesnt sound like a sts is too bad! Must admit i tend to have sts if i use up all my points so maybe try not to use all your weeklies this week and see if that helps.

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm on the Discover plan so we don't really have 'weeklies' but I know what you mean - I don't normally use my full 20 points every day, and tend to come up short by the end of the week. But last week I used every single one :)

Already found some ways of reducing - rather than crumpets for breakfast, I had porridge, which kept me fuller for longer and cost me less points.

Thanks for the reply!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.