• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Well done cate - you should hit the magic 3 stone very soon xx

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Well done excellent weight loss xxxx

well done Cate great loss, your getting closer and closer :) x

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Well done Cate - thats a fabtastic loss in only a small amount of weeks! kee it up and you will be there in no time!!! (god help M&S eh!!!!) xxx

Well done, you are so inspiring, will it be champagne glass water next week??

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Thanks everyone. Wouldn't have done it I don't think without this forum.

Wow well done! :) nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks is fantastic xx

You're doing great, well done, got my 3st today at week 11 :) x

wow cate... fab losses! those white jeans will be hangin off ya soon! well done x
I know!!!! Am trying to get my wear out of them before they have to go. I really like them although they're only from ASDA but they fit really well and have got some lovely, understated bling on the back pockets. I'll be pleased to be a 14, really I will, but at the same time ....... :cry:

Well done Cate - thats a fabtastic loss in only a small amount of weeks! kee it up and you will be there in no time!!! (god help M&S eh!!!!) xxx
Oh, I could have gone sooooooo mad in there on Saturday. Just wish I'd won the Euromillions the night before; there'd have been no stopping me! Still, there's always this week!!! :D

Well done Cate, I'm sure you'll make the 3st next week. Good luck.

Wow, you have such great losses in just 8 weeks! You will be at your halfway point for sure, and it can only get better!

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Lucky you Cate, bet your walking around looking and feeling fabulous! X

Lucky you Cate, bet your walking around looking and feeling fabulous! X
You know, I am!!! Hope that doesn't sound too smug. Only have to get undressed to realise there's still a way to go. Am not even in the 'overweight' BMI category yet but will be soon. What is lovely is that I no longer feel like the fat bird everywhere I go. I feel normal at last.

Anyway, you must be looking pretty good yourself. You're only two stone over your goal whereas I'm more than 2.5 stone over mine.

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Yeah i know what you mean! I dont feel too bad with how i look im not pulling at my jumper trying to hide a bulge anymore and i actually wore leggins and thought i did look slimmer. Hey theres no stopping us now chick we are goung to be superslim yay x