Week 8 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Another 3lbs down this week making 2st 10lbs in 8 weeks. Another 4lbs to get to 3 stone off. Hope to be able to do that next week.
:angel:

Well done cate - you should hit the magic 3 stone very soon xx

Well done excellent weight loss xxxx

well done Cate great loss, your getting closer and closer :) x

Well done Cate - thats a fabtastic loss in only a small amount of weeks! kee it up and you will be there in no time!!! (god help M&S eh!!!!) xxx

Well done, you are so inspiring, will it be champagne glass water next week??

Thanks everyone. Wouldn't have done it I don't think without this forum.

Wow well done! :) nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks is fantastic xx

You're doing great, well done, got my 3st today at week 11 :) x

wow cate... fab losses! those white jeans will be hangin off ya soon! well done x

I know!!!! Am trying to get my wear out of them before they have to go. I really like them although they're only from ASDA but they fit really well and have got some lovely, understated bling on the back pockets. I'll be pleased to be a 14, really I will, but at the same time ....... :cry:

Well done Cate - thats a fabtastic loss in only a small amount of weeks! kee it up and you will be there in no time!!! (god help M&S eh!!!!) xxx

Oh, I could have gone sooooooo mad in there on Saturday. Just wish I'd won the Euromillions the night before; there'd have been no stopping me! Still, there's always this week!!! :D

Well done Cate, I'm sure you'll make the 3st next week. Good luck.

Well done cate, ur a star.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, you have such great losses in just 8 weeks! You will be at your halfway point for sure, and it can only get better!

Lucky you Cate, bet your walking around looking and feeling fabulous! X

Lucky you Cate, bet your walking around looking and feeling fabulous! X

You know, I am!!! Hope that doesn't sound too smug. Only have to get undressed to realise there's still a way to go. Am not even in the 'overweight' BMI category yet but will be soon. What is lovely is that I no longer feel like the fat bird everywhere I go. I feel normal at last.

Anyway, you must be looking pretty good yourself. You're only two stone over your goal whereas I'm more than 2.5 stone over mine.

Hi you weight loss is excellent keep it up your doing so so well i cant wait to say that im down nearly 3 stone
well done again

Yeah i know what you mean! I dont feel too bad with how i look im not pulling at my jumper trying to hide a bulge anymore and i actually wore leggins and thought i did look slimmer. Hey theres no stopping us now chick we are goung to be superslim yay x

Back