Week 8 Weigh In

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hi all, well I had my weigh in yesterday and I lost a 7lbs completely thrilled with it especially after last weeks gain:confused:

And on top of that I am getting so many compliments my head is going to burst!!!

Bring on Week 9!!!

Best of luck with all your weigh ins!:D

Well done Lumpy thats great and just soak up the compliments!

Hi all, well I had my weigh in yesterday and I lost a 7lbs completely thrilled with it especially after last weeks gain:confused:

And on top of that I am getting so many compliments my head is going to burst!!!

Bring on Week 9!!!

Best of luck with all your weigh ins!:D
Well done hun, what an amazing loss xx

Well done, that's a great loss, njoy all the compliments!

well done great losses cant wait for 1st weigh in xx

Excellent Loss, just shows to stick with it, even if you do have a sh*te week. Relish the compliments hun!!

Well done , great loss hun :party0011:

Well done hun!!! You deserve it for keeping your chin up through last weeks weigh in.

I hope anybody who thinks they should give up after a crap weight loss reads this and see's that if you are a little patient your weight loss will rectify itself.

Well done!!

Wow thats a great weight loss for week 8. Did you do anything different this week.
Well done

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Well done! The compliments are nice aren't they? I know I could get used to them anyway!

I would like to get to 9st 7lb. But i would like to lose all of whats left off my belly...

Thats great hun well done! People should take note as it seems that people follow a disappointing loss or gain with a big loss! xx

Back