Week 8 Wi Refeeding!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey guys and gals :D
im back from the chemist and iv lost 2lbs woo hooo delighted now i am!

She put me on maintance this week told me to stay away from rice, bread, potatoes all that type of food! So im having one maintance shake in the mornings and two small meals like i have been having this week!

Thats brilliant Lady L - I am probably starting maintaining next week/week after. Not sure how it works though and, odd as it sounds, I am a bit daunted by it. Kinda got used to not having any food now. Sure i'll get used 2 it tho. Julia x

Well done Lady Lipo, you have done great!! Are you nevous at all about refeeding, I'm petrified I'll put weight on!!

Thats great news hippo, im pleased for you hun xxx

Aww hunni, thats fab..you must feel loads better ..keep up the good work xxx

38lbs in total , thats BRILL Ladylipo, well done you.

Good luck for next week, you'll have a hot bod for your hols.

You go girl

Tanx o much for all your replies, i think im getting the hang of this eating lark now lol im loving tuna and salad at the min, but that could change by tomorro with me lol! Im just in the door from getting my tattoo on my stomach finished off its beautiful im so happy with it!

Iv actually done everything i wanted to do now before i go on hols loose weight DONE and tattoo DONE all i need to do is go now!

well done hun, youve done brillianlty xx

Well done sweetie youve done great..stick at it xxxx

Tanx peeps :D
Im actually enjoying refeed now i think all was wrong with me last week was fear of gaining but that didnt happen tank the lord lol!

I got a maintance bar yesterday oh my god its beautiful i felt like i was cheating cos it was soo sweet lol

Im planning on bringing a little bit of low fat food over to Turkey with me any ideas what i should bring??

I think you should bring 7 of those Maintenance bars that you said were so nice, and have only that for breakfast or lunch. Then if one of your other meals is a bit naughty or you have a few drinks you'll still be alright. Plus those bars have the fibre, and the vitamins in them so they might make you want less other food!
That's my plan for if I ever get to Maintenance anyway!:devilangel:

I was thinking the same myself cos there just so yummy :D

Im gonna have a chat with my pharmacist Monday when im being weighed and see what she reccommends as well!
I wanna enjoy my hols too but DO NOT wanna ruin any of my hard work!

Oh i see your from dublin, what part ya in?
Im from Carlow small world or what

Yeah it is a small world. I'm from Clontarf but live in City Centre with the BF.

I think I'm gonna take a break from TFR in August, just so I can have a little of my summer with a normal social life. I'm so envious of you on Maintenance already!!

Dreaming of salad!

The times honestly flown by on LT for me! Im on my 3rd week of refeed now cant believe it, you'll be refeeding oo before ya no it;)

you are doing so well hun :)

Awh thank you hun, the real test will come while im on hols next wk tho :eek:

Back