Week 8 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Well it's no surprises here this week, I stayed the same. Actually, that is a surprise! I expected a small gain what with having a fair few days off with the hospital and stuff. I lost an inch on my hips and half an inch on my arms. So I can totally cope with that, does mean it's been a few weeks since I've had any real loss though, so need some soon!

Spoke with my CDC and because of finances I'm moving up to the 1000 plan, but I'm going to try and make sure I exercise more with it too. She said the majority of people see a 3-4lb loss if they stick to it 100%, so I don't mind doing it for a month or two. Especially if I get some exercise in. To be honest, at that rate I'd be tempted to carry on at 1000 if the losses are like that just as it's half the cost for me, but we'll see how I go.

But looking at it, I'm 25% of the way through in terms of weight loss now! Is strange, it doesn't really feel like that at all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow after all that you still lost pound, good going! Good luck on the 1000 plan xxx It's bloody annoying when money dictates so many things!

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    well done on staying the same,at least the scales didnt go up.hope you do well on the 1000 plan,
    elaine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.