Week 8 WI

Caz

Repeat Offender
Well it's no surprises here this week, I stayed the same. Actually, that is a surprise! I expected a small gain what with having a fair few days off with the hospital and stuff. I lost an inch on my hips and half an inch on my arms. So I can totally cope with that, does mean it's been a few weeks since I've had any real loss though, so need some soon!

Spoke with my CDC and because of finances I'm moving up to the 1000 plan, but I'm going to try and make sure I exercise more with it too. She said the majority of people see a 3-4lb loss if they stick to it 100%, so I don't mind doing it for a month or two. Especially if I get some exercise in. To be honest, at that rate I'd be tempted to carry on at 1000 if the losses are like that just as it's half the cost for me, but we'll see how I go.

But looking at it, I'm 25% of the way through in terms of weight loss now! Is strange, it doesn't really feel like that at all!

Wow after all that you still lost pound, good going! Good luck on the 1000 plan xxx It's bloody annoying when money dictates so many things!

well done on staying the same,at least the scales didnt go up.hope you do well on the 1000 plan,
elaine

Back