Week 8

**boo**

Ok so week 8 weigh in was 4lb loss ! So that's a total of 2 stone 5lbs however during the night I was woken by some horrendous abdominal pains , manage to get back to sleep after a glass of water and an hr in pain and have been ok today was quite frightening has anyone else had any experiences like this ? X

Well done on your loss so far :)

Before I had my wobble I'd been 100% for about 8-9 weeks and a couple of times I woke up with horrible tummy pains. No idea why though :(

Thanks Hun it was quite scary tbh , someone i know did this diet ended up with gall stones and damage to her pancreas I think it was ! And i know there are horror stories to everything and tried not to think about it to much so i have said I will do this week and if the pains continue I'll have to have a think about what's right for me , I have a friend waiting to join a slimming club with me in 4 weeks when i intend to come off exante anyway I just hope I'll be ok to stick to it and get to 3stone before I do finish it ! X

Well done hun :) xx

Well done, hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks everyone , I have started doing WS from week 9 and will do so until week 12 just weighed in for week 9 and another 4lb gone 2st 9lb .... Getting closer to my 3st goal !

Vlcds do indeed increase the likelihood of gallstones and problems with gallbladders, but people aren't often on them long enough for them to be the actual cause.

I had to have my gallbladder removed near the end of my first go on lighter life, but the damage had been done before I started it (I'd had some attacks before i started).

If you have had them, you have my sympathy as the pain is terrible.

Back