Week 8 :-(

Congrats on your weight loss so far, that's great, your an inspiration to me, it's my first day on CD, I've got 1st 7/2 st to lose and hoping I can achieve that in 7 wks like u. don't be disheartened with your 1lb loss, as long as it's coming off that's the main thing :)

Do you measure your inches at all?

I only lost a pound this week on my 3rd weigh in but lost about 5 inches and thats what's keeping me going holding out for a bigger loss next week as I know I've been 100% no cheating and my body just needs to catch up

happynic said:
Congrats on your weight loss so far, that's great, your an inspiration to me, it's my first day on CD, I've got 1st 7/2 st to lose and hoping I can achieve that in 7 wks like u. don't be disheartened with your 1lb loss, as long as it's coming off that's the main thing :)

Thank you hunni :) Good luck on the diet x

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9

stephanees said:
Do you measure your inches at all?

I only lost a pound this week on my 3rd weigh in but lost about 5 inches and thats what's keeping me going holding out for a bigger loss next week as I know I've been 100% no cheating and my body just needs to catch up

Yeh she measures me every week... This week I only lost 1 inch off my bust as well as the 1 pound weight. I know it's bcz it's totm and maybe because earlier in the week I had a few slices of turkey ham which was very salty! So prob just holding water?! I'm gna stick 100% this week... Avoided a birthday buffet n then a BBQ yesterday and then my friends eating dominos! I was going to have chicken off the BBQ but after weigh in I decided not to. I know it's a loss but when ur paying £40 it's disheartening. I just have to look at the overall loss and wishful thinking that next week will be an amazing loss! Lol. Hope your doing ok... U sound like ur doing great xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9

Back